Nokta Legend
Xterra 705
Garrett ATP
x2 quest X Pointer Max - my favorite
Fisher F Pulse
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Been giving this some thoughts and my curiosity has gotten the best of me

I have been using a Mine Lab X Terra 705 since 2009 and absolutely love it can some one tell me how this new antfibio is any different from the X Terra 705

the Antfibio runs a single frequency only but you can switch frequencies with the push of a button I know I can purchase a coil from a manufacturer for my 705 that would allow me to do pretty much the same thing for the 705 so how is the Antfibio any different from the 705 and I know minelab does not recommend using one of those coils on the 705 but I also know the coil I am referring to does work on the 705

The coil I refer to allows you to switch frequencies on the 705 without switching coils just by simply turning off and back on so again how is the anfibio any different from the X TERRA 705

Grumpie

Oct 23, 2016
Cedar Park, Texas
Detector(s) used
Nokta fors gold plus, tesoro lobo supertraq, Makro gold racer, Nokta Makro Anfibio
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Been giving this some thoughts and my curiosity has gotten the best of me

I have been using a Mine Lab X Terra 705 since 2009 and absolutely love it can some one tell me how this new antfibio is any different from the X Terra 705

the Antfibio runs a single frequency only but you can switch frequencies with the push of a button I know I can purchase a coil from a manufacturer for my 705 that would allow me to do pretty much the same thing for the 705 so how is the Antfibio any different from the 705 and I know minelab does not recommend using one of those coils on the 705 but I also know the coil I am referring to does work on the 705

The coil I refer to allows you to switch frequencies on the 705 without switching coils just by simply turning off and back on so again how is the anfibio any different from the X TERRA 705
You sorta answered you're own question or at least part of it.
With the anfibio multi, the option to change freq is at the push of a button, no extra expense and hassle of changing coils. Another added benefit to that fast freq change is
Once you get to know the detector it will assist you in identifying good targets from junk much faster.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread