FORS CoRe - Fantastic detector is an understatement!

Nokta Detectors

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jun 2, 2014
Istanbul, Turkey
Detector(s) used
NOKTA AND MAKRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The staff of Nokta has received this email and pictures and shared them with you on Treasure Net Forums:

Hi my name is Steve i have just got the New Nokta Fors Core to say it’s a fantastic machine is an understatement i have had many metal detectors but none have ever been so good and easy to understand as this one . I started detecting on a site I have detected for over 20 years on the cog program an took the iron mask up to 58 as there is quite a lot of junk on this site anyway my finds consisted of loads of new money to the total value of £51.86p this is a site of a concert every year loads of musket balls/ lead and other junk items a 1846 penny Queen Lizzy loads of other pre decimal coins and most of all a 1696 Shilling William 111 silver and a 4 pence silver coin of George 11 1740 I have sent you the pictures of the 2 silver coins so if you are thinking of buying a metal detector you can't go far wrong if you buy this. I am already saving to by another one why cos I want it as a backup not that i can see the one I have breaking as the design is fantastic that’s how good this machine is, happy hunting people. Steve Liverpool England

st1.jpg
st2.jpg

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread