Fors CoRe Video by Kellyco USA

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am honestly amazed at the all out hard sell for this Brand here in the United States. Heck, they even gave one to Steve H. Is it REALLY any better than AMERICAN made machines? Or is it simply something "new and exciting" for guys with more money than brains?

Putting on my fire suit now, and readying myself for the flames.. :occasion14:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Terry it has features not found on other detectors. I am a Minelab man you know that, I swear by them yet I was highly impressed by it on my beach test and I would/am seriously considering adding it to my collection...

You say American made, show me any detector that does not have any electronics made overseas in them. They are only assembled here...

The beach test I did in its beach mode it ignored iron and still responded to good targets and to deep tiny targets. There was no falsing going from water to wet sand either.

It runs on only 4 AA batteries and built in vibration in hand grip and built in LED along with Digital read out on both handle and unit are fantastic features. Nokta is going to force the other manufacturers to step up and that is good for all of us..

Last edited:

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Glad you enjoyed using it. Was it supplied to you free of charge? How many Americans assembled it?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad you enjoyed using it. Was it supplied to you free of charge? How many Americans assembled it?
None I know of unless they are retired living in Turkey.

Kellyco asked me to test it on the beach, no one had done a test and review.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Turkey, They are proving to be real friends of us Americans - not.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You got it!

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Well from what i am seeing in the Nokta Fors Core they are a detector that gives the buyer a lot of detector for a good price ….

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread