Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Treasure_Hunter
  • 1 Post By sycotoad

Thread: Makro gold racer

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Mar 2014
    1 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Makro gold racer

When can we order the Makro gold racer?

Nov 2012
    487 times
    Judging from the feedback I have seen on a number of forums and viewing the basic videos that have been published I would say that the acceptance of this machine is very low. One area that many have found as a stopping point is the failure of the unit to maintain settings when turned off. Just do a search and find for yourself. Maybe if we complain enough early the company may get off their duff and make changes prior to getting this thing fully on the market.

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Orlando, Fl
    Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Minelab_CTX-3030 Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    23833 times
    Sycotoad, your post was deleted because of the insult, stop your insults now.....
    sycotoad likes this.
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

When you legislate a person's rights away a piece at a time naive citizens don't notice...

The Patriot Act is anything but patriotic, denying citizens our freedoms and privacy in the lie of government security is allowing evil to win.. I will take my chances with the terrorists over tyranny...

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

Jul 2014
    47 times
    There's no rush considering how well the Racer hits on small gold & to the moderator my apologies - I tend to forget how fragile people can be - OP - I am sure just like the Makro Racer when it was about to be launched THEIR marketing team will let you know all the relevant information regarding the Gold as opposed to stories/rumors - hope this helps

Charter Member
    us
    jd88047

Nov 2010
    SouthWestern USA
    Etrac, FisherF75 LTD2, AT Pro.
    1744 times
    The new machines coming out is great. My son just got into the hobby. Macro was one I am interested in. Saving settings is not a problem for me as I have to tune my detector to each area I hunt and I hunt many. While my vintage BH 202 is preset and very easy to use. I like the modern detectors and look forward to all the new machiens being put out. Would like to see more of the pros and cons about this detector.

Jul 2014
    47 times
    I am sure you will love the Racer - Fantastic machine which has copped a lot of unecessary flak - The memory retention is NOT a problem with the Racer as its very fast to set up anyways and I also prefer to turn things off/on so it goes to factory defaults - Actually I have not heard anyone go on about the T2 not having memory retention - Perhaps its just a Turkey thing lol - I would have definately kept mine BUT I just had to see if the Fors CoRe handles better for my style of hunting - Cheers
    Treasure_Hunter likes this.

Mar 2016
    841 times
    Old post, but I hate to see such incorrect and negative information on a vendor page.
    My Gold Racer more than "paid for it's self" in about 12 months of sporadic detecting.
    Not many complaints. I choose it over my GB2 every time.
    All treasures found with permission on private property or on active mining claims.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links