NEW NOKTA DEALER IN THE USA !

bowwinkles

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seems like with this new announcement you could now give back the Impact to these dealers.

mtsheron

Jun 6, 2014
NC
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex+; and Lesche digging tools! Tesoro Compadre (daughter's machine)
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Metal detector store fronts are a lot like telescope dealers...............never near where you live!!!!:laughing7:

mtsheron

Jun 6, 2014
NC
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nokta and all these other companies claiming they have machines that can go more than 18 feet deep and tell whether a target is gold or iron needs to get a reputable person to prove their claims. Their videos and claims mean nothing to a buyer. If the machine works I would purchase one myself. But everyone that has purchased even a used machine say they can not locate coins inches let alone feet in the ground. Where is the proof Nokta?

I have never seen a claim by any company that their detector will detect up to "feet". I have seen some claims by individuals that they got faint hits and when dug and in some instances near 18-20" uncovered coins. But they stated that is was a very faint hit at that and most would not dig those.

Now as far as 18 feet.......if a machine exist like that and could hit that deep, I AINT DIGGIN THAT DEEP!:laughing7:

mtsheron

Jun 6, 2014
NC
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
You know franklin you got me thinking so I went to look at their (Nokta's) official site to see any claims of a machine that detects to 18 feet and the only thing I could see is they have a machine called the 109 which appears to be marketed for utility use and other commercial industry applications but no where even with that machine did I see any claimed depth of 18 feet!

Did you get the depth claims maybe from users or other source???

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread