Detector(s) used
Whites DFX and V3i, Garrett AT Pro , ACE 350, Minelab CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pre - Order
Nokta FORS Relic Metal Detector | Relic Metal Detectors | MetalDetectors.com

Also,Look at the Complete line of Nokta Detectors, go to link below

Metal Detectors - View Manufacturer

call if you have any questions
dennis

No serious treasure hunter is ever going to Pre-Order your metal detectors until you can convince them that the machine actually works? You need to go to metal detector shows, demonstrate the machine or have in house demonstrations and actual users with their testimonies. I have been wanting a machine such as yours since it first came out but after reviewing past purchasers and their failure of finding any treasure or their failure to get the machine to work or the machines inability to work, I have decided to wait on something better to come along.

I have a target that is over 8 feet deep------iron pots, send me the machine and if it can verify the target I will purchase it.

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No reply now you want us to buy another new metal detector. Where are the reviews and where is anyone using these machines that are finding TREASURE?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread