Have Nokta Ground Penetrating Radar ...Will Travel

garyr

Tenderfoot
Jul 18, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, I have been a metal detector for quite a few years now...Past the rookie stage and not quite a pro.
Whites DFX has been my machine of choice for a few years now.
JUST Purchased/ traded for a Nokta Golden King Ground Penetrating Radar detector in nearly new condition. the instructions state that it will detect to depths of 26 feet. It will detect through rocks also it says. Also It will give you an image of what is buried.
Question...This thing is so powerful it says not to try detecting in your yard. I am in town so I do not really have the ability to use this detector for myself so I thought I would throw out the possibility of hiring myself out. I know there are many of you that are on the trail of Caches and hoards but your detectors just will not go deep enough.
I am seeking for feedback on how to go about making myself available for just such hunts. I am sure there is a learning curve for this detector but I am a quick study and can hit the ground running...well replaced knee so walking.
Any info would be appreciated. and i can possibly travel.
Regards Gary

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Welcome to Tnet.

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hmmm. How big is this thing? How heavy? Can you post some picks? I'm not really interested in digging a hole 26 feet deep, but I do have a yard full of fire ants that I'd like to fry.

OP
OP
G

garyr

Tenderfoot
Jul 18, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hmmm. How big is this thing? How heavy? Can you post some picks? I'm not really interested in digging a hole 26 feet deep, but I do have a yard full of fire ants that I'd like to fry.

Hello,
You carry the computer unit with a strap over your shoulder. The detector shaft with the big coil looks like a regular detector with a heavy coil. notka golden king-3d.jpg
I played with it a little then boxed it all up. If I can figure it out i will add an ebay
picture.

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
All kidding aside, that's a pretty awesome unit! Good luck with your enterprise.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread