Question about STA mode

Ιχνηλάτης

Tenderfoot
Jul 31, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I greet. I own the device Nokta impact. During this time I check the modes and the IDs. I have a problem with the mode STA. While in the book it states that this mode displays the target ID on the screen, in practice, when I use an object for test while generating a sound response the ID does not appear, or if it does it will do so after 10 seconds and after I have moved the target several times up and down withing the range of the STA. But then it gets lost again. Does anyone else have this problem? Is it a general problem or is my device defective? Thanks.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ι

Ιχνηλάτης

Tenderfoot
Jul 31, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ultimately it is a problem of mode. while it gives an audio response and the signal power goes up to the right, it fills the entire area on the screen, it does not display ID. If I move the object closer to the coil then it will appear. In my opinion it should show the identity in the first 3-4 lines of signal strength. Here it fills all the lines on the screen and has not yet appeared. I greet. good searches.

Picketwire

Dec 10, 2017
SE Colorado
Detector(s) used
Lazer Trident SI, fisher gold bug, tesoro outlaw, mojave, compadre, stingray, teknetics t2 and omega 8000, fisher f2, garrett ace 250, compass judge 2, whites TRX, fisher F-pulse, Garrett carrot and r
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The lines going all the way to the right is basically an overload signal and it takes a while to retune. When hunting in STA modes, you need to pull the trigger to retune when there is more than one mark in the center of the screen. If you retune close to the object, it should give numbers and only a few lines. I hope this helps. STA is one of my favorite modes in wide open areas but pulling the trigger to retune is essential.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions