Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jun 2, 2014
Istanbul, Turkey
Detector(s) used
NOKTA AND MAKRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all...we see a lot of disappointment with the coils included in the RACER Pro package in other forums. Nokta and Makro is all about what the customers need because your satisfaction is our motivation.
We are taking out the 10''X5'' coil from the pro package and replacing it with a 5''x4.5'' small coil and revising the MSRP to $849 instead of $899. Hope this makes some of you guys happy. We will keep the 10''x5.5'' coil as an optional coil. This coil size will be the stock coil on the gold version that will be launched in a few months. Thank you!

Last edited:

mtsheron

Jun 6, 2014
NC
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex+; and Lesche digging tools! Tesoro Compadre (daughter's machine)
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Wooo Hooo Nokta! Way to go. You guys are going to have folks beating the door to buy this little system now!

bowwinkles

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After several calls today I was told that just because some dealers are Nokta, does not mean they also will be selling the Makro. Seems that there may be plans to re label that red and white Makro with a sticker that says Nokta.

sycotoad

Jul 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After several calls today I was told that just because some dealers are Nokta, does not mean they also will be selling the Makro. Seems that there may be plans to re label that red and white Makro with a sticker that says Nokta.

I find it staggering that you made so many phone calls to find this out "just because some dealers are Nokta, does not mean they also will be selling the Makro"

As for your last sentence = Piffle

bowwinkles

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Toad, thanks for highlighting the point of my post. Just keep on staggering.

mtsheron

Jun 6, 2014
NC
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex+; and Lesche digging tools! Tesoro Compadre (daughter's machine)
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
There are several Makro dealers here in the US so they will be easily had. As far as the union of the two families together, I think it was a great move on their part. And yes, I will bet that they offer the same system badged as a Nokta for the "Nokta" dealers to have a piece of the pie too. Wonder if they come up with a fancy name too. Hope not.......I really don't like the name. But as long as the system works they can call it whatever. I do wish the detector was in a black color rather than red.

Mach1Pilot

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2008
Bedford County, PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab, Fisher, Teknetics and more!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's great news on the coil change - and shows the quick response of the company to the wishes of the market. :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions