Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jun 2, 2014
Istanbul, Turkey
Detector(s) used
NOKTA AND MAKRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all.. we see a lot of comments regarding Makro RACER BT headphones and dongle so I wanted to clarify a few things:

First of all, adding BT headphones was not an after-thought. From the concept stage of the product, adding wireless headphones capability to the machine existed. However, we had 2 options:
Making the module built-in to the machine or providing it in an external dongle. For us, both were equal in terms of engineering but it would make a difference in terms of the pricing. If we had the module built-in we had no choice but to add the cost to the machine which in return would increase the final retail price. As wireless headphones are not preferred by all users and it is a personal choice, we did not want somebody to pay extra for a feature they would not use so we decided to keep it as an optional feature.

Second, the dongle provided is a Nokta/Makro developed dongle and it has been optimized and tested for use with the optional Philips BT headphones.
Users may use alternative BT headphones but we cannot guarantee the performance as we have no way of testing all the BT headphones out there.

Should you have more questions, please feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Thank you!!

sycotoad

Jul 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fantastic - great to hear fact as opposed to those fairy tales wafting about - lol - Thank you ND

duggr

May 4, 2006
Fort Madison Iowa
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All the Bluetooth wireless headphone's I used have severe signal lag!
The KLEER technology is a different story however...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread