Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jun 2, 2014
Istanbul, Turkey
Detector(s) used
NOKTA AND MAKRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all..as I see many posts and comments on our shipping date and the changes made, I wanted to clarify a few things:

There is a comment posted on this forum: ''makro is up to its arm pits with trying to trying to straighten out the mess they have with the Racer release.''
I guess this is the price we have to pay for being so open and let all speak their free opinions about our products and also not denying any fault if there is any but rather keep everybody updated with the changes we are making on public forums. We understand that no matter what we do, we cannot make every single person happy or appreciate what we are trying to accomplish but it is OK. We will continue to do what we are doing for all those who are appreciating it and see the value behind it.

There are NO delays due to any changes we made based on customer feedbacks as they are all taken care of already such as coil covers, tone sequence, 3-tone depth increase etc.
And these were NOT any faults in the machine but rather changes we made based on testers' and customers' feedbacks.
The only fault we came across so far is the issue with the bolt which is being addressed.

In my earlier post, I stated that we were planning to start shipping product the week of the 23rd. The date we start the shipments has not changed but:

Our shipments are scheduled and planned according to the dates we receive the official purchase orders from our distributors around the world.
We send products in order to be fair to all resellers so whoever places the official order first, gets the first shipment. And the first few shipments will go to Europe.
Therefore, US shipment may be delayed 1-2 weeks. If all goes well, we are planning to make the shipment the week of March 2.

Thank you all!

diggininms

Nov 26, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the hard work nokta and makro! The racer looks like an awesome unit! Id love to field test one here in the hard packed high mineralized soil here in mississippi. Please pm me if yall would be interested. Whats one detector gonna hurt? Thanks, Jeremy.

SouthFLdigger

Mar 16, 2014
Pembroke Pines, Fl
Detector(s) used
Beach:Fisher CZ-20, Beach Hunter ID 9.5" Whites DFX, Minelab Safari and Excalibur 2.
Park and Turf: Teknetics Gamma 6000,Teknetics Delta 4000,Nokta Fors Core
Loaners:ACE-250 9x12 and 7x9.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you for the clarification, i hope these upgrades and corrections were made to the Fors Core as well if needed, as i just ordered one a week ago!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread