Im sold

chriskellyco

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Sep 30, 2014
Orlando, FL
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4, Garrett AT Pro/Ace 350, Minelab CTX 3030/E-Trac/Excal II, White's Coinmaster GT, Nokta FORS CoRe
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice, I love that machine!

HighTone

Jun 30, 2011
Monroe County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Etrac ~ Tesoro Vaquero ~ Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im with ya donj... so close, sure would like to know how the big coil works in netural dirt and not a air test

OP
OP
donj

donj

Feb 13, 2011
southwestern, va.
Detector(s) used
Nokta Fors CoRe, garretts gti2500, gtp1350 minelab 30 whites coinmaster 3 and a DFX300.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just got word today that they are back ordered may be a couple of weeks... yikes.

WNCsweeper

Aug 4, 2013
Asheville, NC
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Fors Core Pro pack × 2
Nokta Pointer
Rattler head phones
Lesche digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
backordered what the hell

Rockhoppernc

Jan 17, 2014
Asheville
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's Classic SL IDX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have one and am digging the heck out of it.(thanks Chris) Got all 3 coils and the big coil is deep. taking it out for a full day tomorrow to my park.

wingmaster

Bronze Member
Aug 10, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT all pro, MXT300 D2, 950, 4X6 DD, detech ultimate 13" DD coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I read the description and it sounds exactly like the whites MXT only with digital adjustments, the placement of these are not very good as they are on the side of the detector. Looks like you need to put it down to make adjustments, hope its as deep as the MXT for you though as I can get dimes at 10"+ with some being at a full 12" before. HH

OP
OP
donj

donj

Feb 13, 2011
southwestern, va.
Detector(s) used
Nokta Fors CoRe, garretts gti2500, gtp1350 minelab 30 whites coinmaster 3 and a DFX300.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Boy I cant wait no new word yet.

vernkocher

Greenie
Mar 1, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya thats why I call before I order. That has happened to me every time I ordered with out calling first.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Because of the price drop on the Fors CoRe there is a 10-14 day back order on them right now..

OP
OP
donj

donj

Feb 13, 2011
southwestern, va.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

greaser

Oct 21, 2014
minnesota
Detector(s) used
Nokta Fors CoRe, Bounty Hunter Land Ranger PRO, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am with you Donj I ordered mine the 5th and am waiting on the back orders as well. I hope they hurry it is melting quick around here. From what I am seeing it is almost a no brainer dollar to performance.

OP
OP
donj

donj

Feb 13, 2011
southwestern, va.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am with you Donj I ordered mine the 5th and am waiting on the back orders as well. I hope they hurry it is melting quick around here. From what I am seeing it is almost a no brainer dollar to performance.
AMEN, brother be in the 60s here most of the week.

OP
OP
donj

donj

Feb 13, 2011
southwestern, va.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just got word my new CoRe is on its way...yahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

WNCsweeper

Aug 4, 2013
Asheville, NC
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Fors Core Pro pack × 2
Nokta Pointer
Rattler head phones
Lesche digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
just ordered the Nokta fors core pro pack from KellyCo.....wanted to get the Macro Racer....but big boys hobbies said I would not get it until May

OP
OP
donj

donj

Feb 13, 2011
southwestern, va.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
got my new fors CoRe today yay!!!!!!

bzbadger

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2013
Lower Eastern Shore of Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QD II, Garrett Ace 150 & 350, Fisher ID Excel, Fisher coinstrike, Fisher Cz6, Fisher Gemini II, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett GTI 1500,Teknetiks omega 8000, Nokta Fors Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
got my new fors CoRe today yay!!!!!!

Well what's the verdict? How do you like it so far? I don't know if its right to say but I love my Nokta. I will bet one thing you don't like..the fact the depth indicates centimeters not inches

crazy4coins

Jul 9, 2013
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2, Garrett Pro Pointer, Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
On a side note, does anyone know how this machine would perform as a cherry-picker? I have a lot of parks around me with modern junk that could drive many detectors crazy.

bzbadger

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2013
Lower Eastern Shore of Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QD II, Garrett Ace 150 & 350, Fisher ID Excel, Fisher coinstrike, Fisher Cz6, Fisher Gemini II, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett GTI 1500,Teknetiks omega 8000, Nokta Fors Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Honestly this machine does stuff I didn't know you can do such as actually have trash sit on top of a good target and get two readings. It will pick up the good target with say a nail laying on top of it.
Go check out a YouTube guy called NiagaracountyNY and he actually shows you how it works.
I went Saturday to a place where ppl had shot up an old house for target practice, the jerks it was from 1870, they left behind hundreds of shell casings all showing up as good tones but because the machine is so steady on it's numbers I figured out all 82s with a depth of 11-13 cm..Nokta uses metric..were all casings and I was dead right while my two buddies with AT pros dug and dug casing after casing

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread