porterville calif
Detector(s) used
Spectrum xlt x-terra master huntercx gemini3 sierra madre, v3i, tdi, gti2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gene's email....
[email protected]

1-888-535-5926 Toll Free 1-407-699-8700

Tried both numbers. I'm in Calil so after work is 3:30 pm so no one can help. All I can do is wait for two weeks. The paper sent on 23rd. So, to my luck it will get here Friday. I'm still looking at two more weeks after I send out the detector.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tried both numbers. I'm in Calil so after work is 3:30 pm so no one can help. All I can do is wait for two weeks. The paper sent on 23rd. So, to my luck it will get here Friday. I'm still looking at two more weeks after I send out the detector.
Email your phone number to Gene or PM it to me and I will get it to him, I'm sure he would reach out to you..

OP
OP
M

mextallion

Jan 13, 2014
porterville calif
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's going to be about at least two more weeks to get a replacement. Nokta sent me an email offering to send me a new handle for it. Let's see how long it takes to get here.

Hello...can you please send an email to [email protected] mentioning your forum nickname so we check whether the replacement is sent or not? I know there is one going out today or tomorrow but as I cannot see your name, I want to verify that it is for you.

Raul Vargas. I did send you an email last week. I called today. Kellyco will not send one until they get mine.

OP
OP
M

mextallion

Jan 13, 2014
porterville calif
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gene's email....
[email protected]

1-888-535-5926 Toll Free 1-407-699-8700

Gene, I tried calling you but by the time I get out of work you are no longer at work.
The guy that had supposedly sent me the paper forgot for one reason or another. Again, it's going to be sent out tomorrow instead of the 23rd. I called you on the 27th and 28. Again I m still looking at about 2weeks after I send you the detector. I will probably be able to use the detector a month and a half after I bought it. That's if I'm lucky. I bough my first detector from kellyco in 1984.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gene, I tried calling you but by the time I get out of work you are no longer at work.
The guy that had supposedly sent me the paper forgot for one reason or another. Again, it's going to be sent out tomorrow instead of the 23rd. I called you on the 27th and 28. Again I m still looking at about 2weeks after I send you the detector. I will probably be able to use the detector a month and a half after I bought it. That's if I'm lucky. I bough my first detector from kellyco in 1984.
Email your phone number to Gene or PM it to me and I will get it to him, I'm sure he would reach out to you..

Did you not see my post?

OP
OP
M

mextallion

Jan 13, 2014
porterville calif
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you did sent it that would make my day. I love my detector n I'd like to use it as soon as possible. Again thank you cause I don't want to send mine back yo kellyco. They will. Send me one back Ina month if lucky!! Thank you very much!!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you did sent it that would make my day. I love my detector n I'd like to use it as soon as possible. Again thank you cause I don't want to send mine back yo kellyco. They will. Send me one back Ina month if lucky!! Thank you very much!!
PM me your phone number, I will have Gene call you.

OP
OP
M

mextallion

Jan 13, 2014
porterville calif
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gene, Nokta was very nice to send me a new handle for the Nokta. I tried it and it didn't work neither. I just give up I can't make it work. I will be sending it back. I'm going to try to call you tomorrow Friday May 1st. I will try to sneak away to make the phone call. I don't think I know how to operate a Nokta. I give up. If I can't talk to you tomorrow I'm still sending it back. Thank you for your help!!

OP
OP
M

mextallion

Jan 13, 2014
porterville calif
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's not easy for me to call from work. By time I get home Gene is out of work. I called him three times at 3:30 pm calif time

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gene, Nokta was very nice to send me a new handle for the Nokta. I tried it and it didn't work neither. I just give up I can't make it work. I will be sending it back. I'm going to try to call you tomorrow Friday May 1st. I will try to sneak away to make the phone call. I don't think I know how to operate a Nokta. I give up. If I can't talk to you tomorrow I'm still sending it back. Thank you for your help!!

Sounds like your doing something wrong putting it together.

It's not easy for me to call from work. By time I get home Gene is out of work. I called him three times at 3:30 pm calif time

I have said several times if you pm me your phone number I would have someone call you...

bzbadger

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2013
Lower Eastern Shore of Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QD II, Garrett Ace 150 & 350, Fisher ID Excel, Fisher coinstrike, Fisher Cz6, Fisher Gemini II, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett GTI 1500,Teknetiks omega 8000, Nokta Fors Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds to me like the connector to the box is the issue or the box itself, since you put a new handle on I cant see it being anything else.
I'm truly sorry you are having these issues. I think since you have so much trouble reaching Gene in the afternoon that maybe you can call him in the morning and use that 3 hour difference in time and the morning is a good time to call.

Badlands Hunter1

Tenderfoot
Apr 30, 2015
Dakotas
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do not see any detector getting a coin at 15 inches ..It could have kept falling deeper as you dug..
Some people just don't get it. Soils are different in different areas. And some of these newer device designs do get it, the deeper coins that is!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Look up some of the reviews for the Blisstool LTC64XV3, it is another new really deep detector.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20 inches on gold ring.

Silver Simon

Mar 17, 2013
Coldwater Michigan
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have said several times if you pm me your phone number I would have someone call you...

TH, that's great that you are willing to help get this matter resolved. On the other side, it is a little discouraging that a forum moderator has to be the one to get things rolling with the communication. If it were my company, I would strive to do whatever I can to help every customer. If that means someone has to make a call past business hours, so be it. Exemplary customer service should not end once the credit card is swiped.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am monitoring forum for issues for KELLYCO..

Kinda of hard to call when you can't get the phone number to call... I have requested his phone number multiple times so Kellyco could call him.

Silver Simon

Mar 17, 2013
Coldwater Michigan
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am monitoring forum for issues for KELLYCO..

Kinda of hard to call when you can't get the phone number to call... I have requested his phone number multiple times so Kellyco could call him.

That's nice, I didn't realize you were affiliated with Kellyco.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's nice, I didn't realize you were affiliated with Kellyco.
I work for phone company that provides Kellyco's telephone and internet service. I have been going to Kellyco for years working on service issues, because of that I have became close friends with management, one of my hunting partners set up and runs their repair center and I am friends with many of the staff. I volunteered to help with their forum presence...

I also have had the opportunity to observe the staff as the work and know how much they care about their customer service...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread