M

mextallion

Jan 13, 2014
porterville calif
Detector(s) used
Spectrum xlt x-terra master huntercx gemini3 sierra madre, v3i, tdi, gti2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm done with Nokta I liked it very much I used it 3 times n just loved the performance and it is so easy to use even a new person at metaldetecting can look like a pro with that detector. I guess it's not ment for me. I have eight metal detectors and never went thru that. I already got the return label. Kellyco guys are very good people and have been with me helping along. I have nothing bad to say about them. I will stay with kellyco as long as I'm into metal detecting. Everyone on this site is also great people. Again thank you very much!!!

bzbadger

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2013
Lower Eastern Shore of Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QD II, Garrett Ace 150 & 350, Fisher ID Excel, Fisher coinstrike, Fisher Cz6, Fisher Gemini II, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett GTI 1500,Teknetiks omega 8000, Nokta Fors Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm sorry this didn't work for you. I've had my machine for couple months and its truly amazing and I love it. A shame things haven't gone right for you on this.

OP
OP
M

mextallion

Jan 13, 2014
porterville calif
Detector(s) used
Spectrum xlt x-terra master huntercx gemini3 sierra madre, v3i, tdi, gti2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Afterthought trying the second detector n being defective I decided to give up on having a nokta. 6 days ago Scott from kellyco told me I was getting my money back into my bank account in a couple days. It's been 6 days n starting to worry. The money has not gotten to my account. Do I have s reason to be worried?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Afterthought trying the second detector n being defective I decided to give up on having a nokta. 6 days ago Scott from kellyco told me I was getting my money back into my bank account in a couple days. It's been 6 days n starting to worry. The money has not gotten to my account. Do I have s reason to be worried?
No. I will check on it tomorrow for you...

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I checked, it has to go through the process from the merchant services to the bank to be put back on your CC.

You should see it in a couple days or so.....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread