Supporting Vendor
Jun 2, 2014
Istanbul, Turkey
Detector(s) used
NOKTA AND MAKRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all!

In an effort to improve support to Nokta and Kellyco Customers in North America, Nokta Metal Detectors and Kellyco are proud to announce that effective 1 June 2015, the Kellyco Repair Center is certified as an Authorized Nokta Warranty Service Center for North America.

Warranty and Non-Warranty Service will be initially provided for the following Nokta products and will be expanded to cover additional Nokta models in the near future:

Nokta FORS Core
Nokta FORS Gold
Nokta Velox
Nokta Golden Sense
Nokta RS Pinpointer
Nokta Pointer

Questions regarding Nokta Warranty / Non-Warranty Service in North America should be directed to the Kellyco Repair Center at 888-535-5926, ext. 121.

choppadude

Dec 23, 2012
Twin Tiers NY
Detector(s) used
XP Deus X2, CTX 3030, E Trac, T2, AT Pro, AKA Sorex, Makro Kruzer, Minelab GP3500, Nokta Impact
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No US support for the Racer model?

Jack Flynn

Oct 18, 2011
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yep metaldetector.com is the support in US. Moe and company are about the best out there.

sycotoad

Jul 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No US support for the Racer model?

Plenty of support Choppa - First point of contact is the dealer that sold you the unit then if you get no joy contact Makro Turkey direct as their warranty service is second to none - In fact they have changed out parts in many cases without even recieving the faulty part back - Certainly customer focused -

On another note choppa have you started using/testing that Racer out yet?

I am kinda excited to hear your opinion good/bad - thanks

choppadude

Dec 23, 2012
Twin Tiers NY
Detector(s) used
XP Deus X2, CTX 3030, E Trac, T2, AT Pro, AKA Sorex, Makro Kruzer, Minelab GP3500, Nokta Impact
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Plenty of support Choppa - First point of contact is the dealer that sold you the unit then if you get no joy contact Makro Turkey direct as their warranty service is second to none - In fact they have changed out parts in many cases without even recieving the faulty part back - Certainly customer focused -

On another note choppa have you started using/testing that Racer out yet?

I am kinda excited to hear your opinion good/bad - thanks

Spent a couple days with the Racer. I do like it, not as much as my E Trac but I like it. Did a couple write up over a friendly. Going to put one on here also when time permits.

sycotoad

Jul 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Spent a couple days with the Racer. I do like it, not as much as my E Trac but I like it. Did a couple write up over a friendly. Going to put one on here also when time permits.

Thats great news Choppa - Not so much that you like it but the fact that you have now used one and can see some of the good things about this unit -

Dare I say it, I had to get rid of my Racer so I could try the Fors CoRe - I really like the balance of the CoRe - Thank you again choppa and I look forward to reading your future posts -

Cheers

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread