Nokta forcore metal detector
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree9Likes
  • 3 Post By tnsharpshooter
  • 2 Post By goldkey
  • 2 Post By goldkey
  • 2 Post By vetusausn

Thread: Nokta forcore metal detector

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Apr 2015
    8 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Nokta forcore metal detector

Has anyone tried the nokta forcore metal detector. I really like the way it performs. If so share your reviews negative or positive. Personally all positive especially considering the price. Thanks

Charter Member

Jul 2012
    Tn
    2- Xp Deus, Minelab Equinox 800, Minelab Etrac, Nokta Anfibio Multi, Tarsacci MDT-8000
    843 times
    Very good detector. Superb in iron. Reports on salt beach pretty darn good too. The small coil, this is what really makes it special. Old home sites etc with a lot of junk, iron, nails---Detector rocks. Target ID is pretty good too. Detector in 3 tone=good tone nuance----separating good from junk targets.
    For the loot a very good purchase.
    For its weight---with stock coil attached----one of the best swinging detectors out there.

Apr 2015
    8 times
    Thanks just as I kinda figured

us
    May 2013
    Middle Tennessee
    Nokta/Macro Anfibio Multi / Nokta Fors Core /Ace 250 - w/ 9"x12" Coil / Whites TRX Bullseye
    471 times
    Can't help but love the Core. I mainly hunt the beaches and love the way this machine discriminates. 95% of the time I know what I'm digging before I dig it. The other 5% is when I'm expecting a pull tab and the gold pops up! Bottle caps are very easy to discriminate with this machine. Pieces of foil are also easy to read unless it's a big ball of it and then you're going to get a good reading. I am also well pleased with how deep I am getting dimes and nickels. Nickels and pull tabs that are 10" deep means I will also pull most gold rings at that depth too. I wouldn't trade this machine for any that I can think of out there. It runs very smooth on the beaches...wet and dry......and it doesn't wear my arm out like my Fisher CZ-20 did even when I had the Fisher hip-mounted. I just wish they would have made this the ultimate machine by making it waterproof. I can see that in the future of the Core....or maybe the Makro. I understand they are basically the same machines with different designs.
    Last edited by goldkey; Oct 17, 2015 at 12:37 PM.
    sycotoad and Newfiehunter like this.

Apr 2015
    8 times
    What are your favorite setting to pull out nickels and pull tabs that deep

us
    May 2013
    Middle Tennessee
    Nokta/Macro Anfibio Multi / Nokta Fors Core /Ace 250 - w/ 9"x12" Coil / Whites TRX Bullseye
    471 times
    Quote Originally Posted by vetusausn View Post
    What are your favorite setting to pull out nickels and pull tabs that deep
    COG mode is the beach mode....run sensitivity at 96.....ID Masking at 30.....with Tracking on.
    desertrat21 and mtsheron like this.

Apr 2015
    8 times
    Thanks gold key it's folks like you keep the hobby interesting

Apr 2015
    8 times
    Quote Originally Posted by goldkey View Post
    COG mode is the beach mode....run sensitivity at 96.....ID Masking at 30.....with Tracking on.

.I am at o.c.md. with my nokta forcore detector ((beach hunting ) that cog mode is awesome I had to adjust the sensitivity at 88 and I'd mask 30 works great and smooth in wet or dry sand. found a silver ring and clad. Thanks again for the advice.
    goldkey and mtsheron like this.

us
    Working STIFF!

Jun 2014
    NC
    Nokta Fors CoRe; Nokta pin pointer; Killer B Wasp headphones; and Lesche digging tools! Tesoro Compadre (daughter's machine)
    148 times
    Metal Detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by goldkey View Post
    Can't help but love the Core. I mainly hunt the beaches and love the way this machine discriminates. 95% of the time I know what I'm digging before I dig it. The other 5% is when I'm expecting a pull tab and the gold pops up! Bottle caps are very easy to discriminate with this machine. Pieces of foil are also easy to read unless it's a big ball of it and then you're going to get a good reading. I am also well pleased with how deep I am getting dimes and nickels. Nickels and pull tabs that are 10-14" deep means I will also pull most gold rings at that depth too. I wouldn't trade this machine for any that I can think of out there. It runs very smooth on the beaches...wet and dry......and it doesn't wear my arm out like my Fisher CZ-20 did even when I had the Fisher hip-mounted. I just wish they would have made this the ultimate machine by making it waterproof. I can see that in the future of the Core....or maybe the Makro. I understand they are basically the same machines with different designs.
    Well I don't live at the beach but wanted it for when I do go and this is great news. I mainly hunt middle NC with clay soils!
    NOTW

<<^-<

Charter Member
    us
    Simple, low cost, but effective

Nov 2006
    NE Tennessee
    Land Ranger Pro, Quick Draw Pro, Deteknix XPointer, Detector Pro Treasure Ears, Lesche 85.
    8595 times
    Coins and Jewelry
    Not finding used ones for sale is a good sign. The video's and tests on both the Fors Core and the Velox are outstanding for the price.

Apr 2015
    8 times
    Definitely true a real giant

Sponsored Links