Other

Frank C

Sep 9, 2005
N.W. Az.
Detector(s) used
Minelab P.I., Nokta vlf.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Paul I'm in Northwest AZ. mostly high mineralized areas. I have had a good response with this detector dug some targets while nugget hunting at 12 inches mostly bullets and iron trash what you normally get in the gold fields.
I have been a Minelab P.I. guy for quite some time I have also used/owned all the major VLF gold machines.
This machine is impressive I have only had it a short time but It seems like its gonna be a very good unit.
No problem reading the display in the bright summer sun.
I have the Brightness mode turned OFF completely it doesn't use battery then and its not needed in daytime.
I bought the pro pack with all the goodies.
Waitin for the heat to die down a bit here so I can get more time on it but I have gotten a few old coins and 1 small nugget with it already.
I'll be postn more when I put the time in on it in the near future.
Hapy Huntn
Frank C

OP
OP
M

miner1849

Greenie
Aug 3, 2015
Las Vegas
Detector(s) used
Nokta Fors Gold
Primary Interest:
Other
Thank for the reply Frank. I just ordered the Fors Gold today, looking forward to getting out hunting.

QNCrazy

Sep 30, 2013
Motherlode, CA
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro
I've had mine a couple of weeks now in the motherlode near Sonora, CA. Works fine in high mineralized areas with and without the auto tracking mode on. I am going to get some anti glare screen protectors and cut them to fit the main screen and target id screen. but i have no problems in the sunlight.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions