Makro racer coil problems.

diggininms

Nov 26, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got my racer back in march or april. Ive been through one set of batteries i think anyway with my big coil on it says saturation and constantly makes the over load signal. Who should i contact about this matter. It doesnt make the over load noise when the coil is unhooked and it does not make it with the small coil attached. Just the stock big coil is overloading even when there is no metal near by.

at pro both coils, makro racer, and detectnix pinpointer.

OP
OP
D

diggininms

Nov 26, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok so i took it out side away from everything and it still overloaded when cut on. I moved it to three tone and beach mode and it quits overloading. When i go back to all metal and two tone it overloads. The overloading started last time i used it about a month or more ago. I had the coil cover on it. It got worse so i took the coil cover off and it it still over loads like it did with it on.

OP
OP
D

diggininms

Nov 26, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When i change through the modes now it makes the saturation sounds.

OP
OP
D

diggininms

Nov 26, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It doesnt make it when the coil is unhooked and i go through the modes. Im pretty sure my beloved racer suffers a coil problem now. I will not use the coil cover again. I believe it started my problem.

OP
OP
D

diggininms

Nov 26, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I talked to cavit sent him a video through an app called viber. He said he needed my address that they would send me a new coil. I gave him my address and i have not heard from him since. So i dont know the status of my coil.

OP
OP
D

diggininms

Nov 26, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its 10:35 p.m. cavit said on the 19th he was gonna send me a new coil. I havent heard nothing else and havent seen a coil yet. Do they give tracking numbers or just send it?

Sent from my SCH-R970X using Tapatalk

Newfiehunter

Oct 20, 2007
Newfoundland
Detector(s) used
Currently own: Fisher CZ5, Eurotek Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Cortes, Vibraprobe 560, Vibradetector 720, Garrett ProPointer. Makro Pinpoiinter Used: Whites Liberty2, Garrett Freedom3, Garrett GTA 1
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Be patient....Give it until the middle of next week...If you don't have the coil by then contact Cavit again..

OP
OP
D

diggininms

Nov 26, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im not in a rush just was updating on my situation. Cavit was as nice as he could be the whole time.

OP
OP
D

diggininms

Nov 26, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its the 25th and they havent even shipped it yet. I thought people said their service was good.

Newfiehunter

Oct 20, 2007
Newfoundland
Detector(s) used
Currently own: Fisher CZ5, Eurotek Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Cortes, Vibraprobe 560, Vibradetector 720, Garrett ProPointer. Makro Pinpoiinter Used: Whites Liberty2, Garrett Freedom3, Garrett GTA 1
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
if the coil is being shipped from Turkey, it is going to take a few days...Give it until Friday....Another member stated that he had the same problem...It was sent on a Friday and he received it the following Friday...It has been only 6 days!! Let us know if/when you get it.

OP
OP
D

diggininms

Nov 26, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I understand that but they havent even mailed it yet at all.

TallTom

Mar 3, 2012
So. Calif.
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact, Makro Racer, Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Sand Shark.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Does he have your accurate email address?
Is there any chance his email with tracking info went into your spam folder?

I've received my tracking info from him via email, and from DHL also via email.
I guess there's a chance they are backordered on the coil and there will be a
delay, but I'd expect him to tell you that if it were the case.

Maybe you should ask him via email what the status is. That way you can be
sure he has your correct email address.

OP
OP
D

diggininms

Nov 26, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I asked him if they mailed it and if it had a tracking number. He said no it hasnt and he will give me a tracking number when it ships. Thats all he said. I figured he would have had an idea about when it would ship but i guess he dont.

OP
OP
D

diggininms

Nov 26, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does he have your accurate email address?
Is there any chance his email with tracking info went into your spam folder?

I've received my tracking info from him via email, and from DHL also via email.
I guess there's a chance they are backordered on the coil and there will be a
delay, but I'd expect him to tell you that if it were the case.

Maybe you should ask him via email what the status is. That way you can be
sure he has your correct email address.
Thanks ill check the spam too

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well at least yo have your AT Pro. Fisher and Garret on the very few occasions I have ordered was very quick and customer service was good. Be thankful it was only a coil issue. You may be better off buying a aftermarket coil till the other coil arrives.

Nokta Detectors

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jun 2, 2014
Istanbul, Turkey
Detector(s) used
NOKTA AND MAKRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks ill check the spam too

Hello...this is Dilek...sorry for the delay in the shipment of your coil. Normally, the lead time is only a few days but we are really busy in production this time of the month. Your coil will be sent by Friday and Mr. Cavit will send you the tracking number. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

OP
OP
D

diggininms

Nov 26, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello...this is Dilek...sorry for the delay in the shipment of your coil. Normally, the lead time is only a few days but we are really busy in production this time of the month. Your coil will be sent by Friday and Mr. Cavit will send you the tracking number. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Thats understandable, thank you for letting me know. Again thank you!

Newfiehunter

Oct 20, 2007
Newfoundland
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That is good customer service to respond on an open forum...I know you are anxious to get that coil, I would be too, but sometimes you have to have PATIENCE...We need that especially in our field..Good Luck and HHing!

OP
OP
D

diggininms

Nov 26, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is good customer service to respond on an open forum...I know you are anxious to get that coil, I would be too, but sometimes you have to have PATIENCE...We need that especially in our field..Good Luck and HHing!
Thank you

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread