Notes on 56KHZ Detector Module,Vishay Tsop 34156

motel6.5

Mar 27, 2012
Nevada,Calif.,Utah,Arizona
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am not stateing here that this is the Module used in the Gold Racer,as I don"t know. Good for data rates up to 4000/bits,and bursts as short as 6 cycles. The detector epoxy package serves as a inferred filter that helps eliminate noise from light sources.{buzzing as from power lines}.The operation voltage is broad enough for a 5 volt logic power source. The reciever modulater allows for continuous reception.
The above notes are just the basics, of course their is a lot more to the operation of the Module and how it determines what you see and hear on your metal detector if your detector has a Vishay Tsop 34156 Module. The operational net results could be more or less depending on the KHZ and other conditions used by the detectorist
My spelling is crap.

Tom Slick

Jul 21, 2012
Mesa AZ
Detector(s) used
XP Deus & Deus II, Makro Multi Kruzer, White's DFX w/18" Arrow Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think I'll run right out and get one and give it a try. Thanks for the heads up. :icon_scratch:

OP
OP
motel6.5

motel6.5

Mar 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am hopeing that a Makro rep would chime in and disclose what detector Module they have imbeded in their Gold Racer. I don"t percieve it as a propriatory company secret, as the detector can be taken apart for inspection...
Some of the earliest and most successful detectors,{for a few} such as the one treasure hunter Frank Fish used, was a custom made Pulse Induction model with a very large coil. Using this model he Scored big time,finding a fully loaded Wells Fargo box, taken off a stage coach, and many other treasures...

Last edited:
OP
OP
motel6.5

motel6.5

Mar 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The above described Module,costs $3.85 cents by the piece. Im sure in a bundle buy its less. These parts are produced most likely by the thousands per run. I don"t think = each piece is quality tested itself. This may be 1 reason why some new detectors are sent back for retuning, or are stopped in production to iron out the bugs...

Randy Bradford

Jun 27, 2004
I am hopeing that a Makro rep would chime in and disclose what detector Module they have imbeded in their Gold Racer. I don"t percieve it as a propriatory company secret, as the detector can be taken apart for inspection...
Some of the earliest and most successful detectors,{for a few} such as the one treasure hunter Frank Fish used, was a custom made Pulse Induction model with a very large coil. Using this model he Scored big time,finding a fully loaded Wells Fargo box, taken off a stage coach, and many other treasures...

To be sure, the metal detector helped. Ultimately Frank Fish's tireless research and smart use of intuition and common sense put him mighty close.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions