Supporting Vendor
Jun 2, 2014
Istanbul, Turkey
Detector(s) used
NOKTA AND MAKRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dear Valued Members,

As a relatively younger company, we would like to offer a full product portfolio for our valued customers. Most of the time, the new products evolve as a result of customer demands & requests and to meet the different needs of customers around the world. Each device has its own specific use, features or performance to it. With that said, here is the new addition to our product line-up - The FORS Relic:

Built on the famous FORS platform, the FORS Relic offers new features and unbelievable unmasking capabilities for relic as well as coin hunting.
Operating at 19kHz frequency, the FORS Relic features 6 search modes, iMASK (Intelligent Masking), Tone Break and Iron Volume.

You can view the product details at:
Fors Relic Relic Hunters' Dream Detector Nokta Metal Detectors - Gold Detectors,Metal Detectors, Treasure Detectors, Hobby Metal Detectors, Nokta Metal Detectors.

MSRP - $799

• 6 Search Modes (All Metal / 2-Tone Disc / 3-Tone Disc. / Conductive Ground / Boost / Swift)
• Adjustable Tone Break
• Adjustable Iron Volume
• Ground Tracking
• Auto & Manual Ground Balance
• Pinpoint & Depth Indicator (cm/inch)
• All Terrain
• Dual LCD Display
• Digital Target ID & ID Masking
• Frequency Shift
• Built-in LED Flashlight
• Waterproof Search Coils
• Easy Use
• Ergonomic Design
• Long Battery Life
• 10 Languages

Thank you all!

Newfiehunter

Oct 20, 2007
Newfoundland
Detector(s) used
Currently own: Fisher CZ5, Eurotek Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Cortes, Vibraprobe 560, Vibradetector 720, Garrett ProPointer. Makro Pinpoiinter Used: Whites Liberty2, Garrett Freedom3, Garrett GTA 1
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It's great to see a company actually LISTEN to what customers want in a detector!....Keep up the good work!

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
It's great to see a company actually LISTEN to what customers want in a detector!....Keep up the good work!
Yes it is nice the way Nokta works with there customers ... We have one new detector maker on here that never tells us any thing .Oh yes we did hear that the rep. from that company has a BMW.. but not much more than that..

Welgund

Aug 27, 2014
Colorado
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, CTX 3030, CZ-6a, CZ 5, Tesoro Vaquero, Mojave, Fisher F75 Ltd2, MXT Pro, Makro Multi Kruzer, Deeptech VGG
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pre ordered mine today! Hopefully it's here in time for my spring summer homestead hunts!

Fletch88

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2013
Valdosta, GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro- 8.5x11, 5x8, CORS Fotune 5.5x9.5
Tesoro Silver microMax- 8 donut, 8x11 RSD, 3x18 Cleansweep
Minelab Excalibur ll- 10" Tornado
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Xterra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Going to try one of these! What is s quick comparison to the CoRe vs the Relic. Operating Freq, I mask and ability to set the tone break are the differences I see.

Last edited:

Fletch88

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2013
Valdosta, GA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Xterra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm loving the FORS CoRe but the only problem is the armstrap is too short to fit around my arm in the cuff. I have it let out as far as possible and it's still too tight.

Fletch88

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2013
Valdosta, GA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Xterra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Idk if I like how "hot" these things run. It is so sensitive to the tiniest specks of brass and canslaw. It definitely lives up to its Relic portion of its name.

DiggerinVA

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2013
Shenandoah Valley, Virginia
Detector(s) used
GPX5000, AT Gold, AT Pro, Whites TDI, Bandido 2 umax, Tejon, Vaquero, Deus 2, ORX and Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Idk if I like how "hot" these things run. It is so sensitive to the tiniest specks of brass and canslaw. It definitely lives up to its Relic portion of its name.

Dont think it is a great park machine....but for the really old sites that i hunt it is just what i need.....

Fletch88

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2013
Valdosta, GA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Xterra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dont think it is a great park machine....but for the really old sites that i hunt it is just what i need.....

Actually in 3 tone you could use it pretty successfully as a park unit. Just cherry pick the highs and maybe dig any solid repeatable mids. I have noticed that most all the canslaw gives crazy variable ID's from different directions( which all machines do
to a certain extent). I think you will like it in a relic hunting situation in 2 tone mode.
I have had several rusty roofing nails fool me that have very solid 82-85 ID's and had good audio from one direction. In that situation you have to wonder is it a good target next to iron so I dig then just to see. It definitely runs almost just like the "jumpy" first Texas machines (T2, F-75 and omega).
Also I have found that di-3 is a lot less susceptible to emi than di-2. I almost could not run in di-2 next to te powerlines in my yard but di-3 was very quiet.

Last edited:

Fletch88

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2013
Valdosta, GA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Xterra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think you will find the Relic will blow your favorite Tejon out of the water after using it for a few hunts. Just having the ability to run zero disc and 2 tone mode is better IMO. The blended audio is great on this machine.

Last edited:

ganixle

Greenie
Jan 9, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great Customer Service

piratecamp1 (2).jpg

These guys are great about listening to the customer. I have been brushed off by a few of the big US companies in the past. NOKTA actually listened. I've been a user since buying a Golden Sense a couple of years ago and then a NOKTA VELOX One. Have found some really nice stuff with both of them. The NOKTA Velox One with the DD coil gets me around and through areas of extreme iron trash and recently allowed me to pick three nice pieces of silver through a bunch of iron refuse covering what was once a pirate camp here in Florida. Two of the pieces were melted and the third a nice piece crudely cut off of a larger bar. My next acquisition will be a "5.2 x 4.7" DD search coil for the Velox.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread