Have the Makro racer 2 pro pack and made some videos.

Digger82

Mar 5, 2009
Finland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,Golden mask 5+, Makro racer 2 pro pack and Garrett Pro-pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello folks. I acquired a Makro racer 2 pro pack recently and made few videos about the machine:

Unboxing:

Makro racer 2 introduction and some of the features:

Makro racer 2 notch filter demo:

Makro racer 2 iron audio demo:

Makro racer 2 tone break demo:

The maker of this machine have listened to what the users had to say about the previous machine and made some much needed improvement to the features and design of the new machine. I like the new features this machine has like the notch filter, iron tone and the tone break.

Makro racer 2 coils are now looking very sturdy and the coil bolts are no longer hollow, so thumbs up for that.

Newfiehunter

Oct 20, 2007
Newfoundland
Detector(s) used
Currently own: Fisher CZ5, Eurotek Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Cortes, Vibraprobe 560, Vibradetector 720, Garrett ProPointer. Makro Pinpoiinter Used: Whites Liberty2, Garrett Freedom3, Garrett GTA 1
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have watched all of your videos and they were very informative! All of these new features on the Makro Racer 2 are improvements from the original Racer...I didn't understand what the tone break was until you explained it..There doesn't seem to be any coil issues like the first one either...I liked the Makro Racer Red but this new Racer is impressive but would like to see some actual hunts in the field...I'm finally leading towards this detector and this company demonstrates how much they take care of their customers...Thanks for your videos..

OP
OP
Digger82

Digger82

Mar 5, 2009
Finland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,Golden mask 5+, Makro racer 2 pro pack and Garrett Pro-pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nail board tests with the two coils: