Fors Core vs Makro Racer. Which has better balance?

Ammoman

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2015
NC
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Nokta Impact, Tesoro Compadre..
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am done with my E-Trac! as much as i like its performance, i must say the balance issues have destroyed my right elbow. If i could sue the manufacture for such a lousy design i would! That said, i am seeing the same issues with most of the other brands as well. Seems like all the weight concerns of the past were answered by reducing the weight of the box with no counter balance for the coil.
From what i understand, the Fors Core and Makro racer are essentialy the same machine. ( on the inside) If this is true, which machine has better balance? By the looks of the machines, i am guessing the Fors Core may be my ticket to a better experience in the field.
Has anyone here been able to compare the two? iI see lots of performance comparisons but nothing is ever mentioned about balance.

gregg5150

Jan 4, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Fors Core has the better balance. I have the Racer 2 and Core. When using the stock 7x11 coil the CoRe still has the best balance, its a nice machine to swing. I think you will like the Fors CoRe and the performance it will give you.

tnsharpshooter

Jul 10, 2012
Tn
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus 2, Xp Deus 1, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Manticore
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Racer has best balance with small coil.
CoRe has best balance with 7x11" stock coil.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread