OP
OP
Zampano

Zampano

May 9, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
Or the new CTX 3040 / 4040...

It really doesn't matter to me what the Impact has - All I know it will be an improvement on their already impressive line of equipment which seems to fit in nicely with their ideology -

Well, we may wait forever; I think i'll go for the CTX 3030 or it's successor and i'll go with the Makro Gold Racer for gold. The multi-frequency technology of Minelab's 3030 offers best ID by far (!) that no single frequency operated tool — like Deus or Nokata Impact — will be able to offer. Unfortunately multi-freq machines like the CTX behave like low-freq VL units concerning small gold. A 3030 will simply not see small pieces of gold under normal circumstances although it's very hot on silver. But Makro Gold Racer and CTX 3030+ together will make a pair that is hard to beat if your not in the goldfields down under where there is really only the aussie brand for me at present. So question is, where does the Nokta Impact fit in here?

Last edited:

sycotoad

Jul 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It doesn't - its not worth considering at this stage as it has not been released -

Both Nokta & Makro have put out high performance detectors in quick succession over the last year or so -

Only major set-back that had many hyping it up for all it was worth was the coil ear issues - which were immediately explained and replaced without so much of the inconvenience of sending the faulty part back - something the really old manufacturers in the US should be taking note of -

IMO there is absolutely no rush on the Impact as the many units that have recently been released seem to be keeping up with the more fancied higher priced units -

The fact that the Impact is not here should not sway anyone from buying a CTX3030 - Yes they are all that and more - Unfortunately I do not have the luxury available to me in purchasing an expensive unit like that until I know for certain that their problems have been rectified -

For now i am enjoying the CoRe - wanting a Relic and a Makro Gold before worrying about what they have not yet released -

But man you gotta love these Turkish Delight's at the moment - lol ;)

OP
OP
Zampano

Zampano

May 9, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
Both Nokta & Makro have put out high performance detectors in quick succession over the last year or so -

They have done quite a good job in the recent past. But we are talking about a single company with a dual brand strategy. So maybe the number of innovations must be divided or so.

My Makro Gold Racer will arrive next week and I really look forward to the Impact – but i still think my next unit ist gonna be the successor oft CTX 3030 8-)

Last edited:

sycotoad

Jul 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You cannot go wrong with the CTX3030 as it is proving to be a winner however we have no idea what the final version of the Impact will be at this stage, so its difficult to compare one with the other - I would simply get the best of what I could afford today and worry about the Impact when the time comes -

Please let me know how you get on with the Makro Gold Racer

Stoof2010

Jul 12, 2016
S.E. Michigan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So Dilek,
Are we looking at more of a late late 2016/2017 release then?
Better to take time and get it right I always say.
Rather be waiting for a detector rather than having it and needing to send it in... Haha

sycotoad

Jul 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, we may wait forever; I think i'll go for the CTX 3030 or it's successor and i'll go with the Makro Gold Racer for gold. The multi-frequency technology of Minelab's 3030 offers best ID by far (!) that no single frequency operated tool — like Deus or Nokata Impact — will be able to offer. Unfortunately multi-freq machines like the CTX behave like low-freq VL units concerning small gold. A 3030 will simply not see small pieces of gold under normal circumstances although it's very hot on silver. But Makro Gold Racer and CTX 3030+ together will make a pair that is hard to beat if your not in the goldfields down under where there is really only the aussie brand for me at present. So question is, where does the Nokta Impact fit in here?

Hows that Racer Gold working out mate?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Zampano

Zampano

May 9, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
Hows that Racer Gold working out mate?

To cut it short: It's a great machine. I've not been out in the field yet but we made some tests with nuggets and other materials on low to medium mineralized ground: amazing performance. And you know the price...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread