Other
nokta-impact new 2016.jpg

Keen to see it working live! 8-)

Thanks to @md-hunter

sycotoad

Jul 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thank goodness we are waiting on these guys tho - if it was coming out of the US we would be digging our way out of the hole - ;)

bowwinkles

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If it was coming from china we would be putting it in a hole :icon_scratch:

OP
OP
Zampano

Zampano

May 9, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm so excited and I just can't hide it

And so we wait and wait!

This will be an exciting year for serious detectorists :wav: and Nokta / Makro will for sure put some extra heat to the competition like Deus and Minelab with this machine. Can't wait to have it in my hands 8-) even if it's not watertight :angry7:

Last edited:
May 11, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I got all excited today when I found all these detectors in my wholesale dealer contacts overseas. I guess they are fake for what they say. Seems like a lot of wasted money making a excact duplicate and forget to wire it right? Idk I think I will give the mine lab X5000 for 120.00 a try. I'm sure if it broke min lab in the US would know the difference,has anyone had any experience with overseas detectors that was good?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Zampano

Zampano

May 9, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
Well I got all excited today when I found all these detectors in my wholesale dealer contacts overseas. I guess they are fake for what they say. Seems like a lot of wasted money making a excact duplicate and forget to wire it right? Idk I think I will give the mine lab X5000 for 120.00 a try. I'm sure if it broke min lab in the US would know the difference,has anyone had any experience with overseas detectors that was good?

Well, I guess Steve Herschbach would kind of disagree with this statements, mate. And he's not really what you would call a greenhorn.

We are talking about european engineering and production, usually not known for blunt copying or low quality. Give future a chance — you will love it too plus save a lot of money :sunny:

Metal Detectors and Metal Detecting Accessories

Warning: A Swiss dictated this to a device, or typed it clumsily. Expect typos and weirdness. :cool:

Last edited:

dave_e

Aug 30, 2015
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend,
Rutus Atrex,
Minelab Equinox 600,
Nokta Impact
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is no Impact detector coming out any time soon. Read what Dilek from Nokta/Makro says about it. There is a "project" named Impact being worked on but no details are being released. It will not be in the same price tier as the Racer or Relic lines though. It will be more expensive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigboar

Mar 3, 2011
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Makro Racer, Minelab Go-Find 40
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thats weird. In an interview she did at a dutch rally about a month ago she stated they were shooting for it to be released later this year. It is on their facebook page. you can search google for the following and should be able to find it. Interview Makro & Nokta Dutch Detector Rally 2016

There is no Impact detector coming out any time soon. Read what Dilek from Nokta/Makro says about it. There is a "project" named Impact being worked on but no details are being released. It will not be in the same price tier as the Racer or Relic lines though. It will be more expensive.

OP
OP
Zampano

Zampano

May 9, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other

Not quite right: The Design is out, it will be running on 3 frequencies and – according to Dilek – will be tested right now.

By the way: The main intention of this thread was to ask Dilek directly, as you will – most probably – not be able to tell, right? :lurk:

Nokta Detectors

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jun 2, 2014
Istanbul, Turkey
Detector(s) used
NOKTA AND MAKRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hello. This is Dilek - I made that post early LAST year... at that time, there was no physical product called Impact. It was in the concept stage. Today, we do have the prototype of the device that some of you already saw the pictures of from a trade show in Paris as well as the rally that took place last month in Holland. Hope it is clear now.

OP
OP
Zampano

Zampano

May 9, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello. This is Dilek - I made that post early LAST year... at that time, there was no physical product called Impact. It was in the concept stage. Today, we do have the prototype of the device that some of you already saw the pictures of from a trade show in Paris as well as the rally that took place last month in Holland. Hope it is clear now.

Absolutely — apart from that scedule...

OP
OP
Zampano

Zampano

May 9, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
Update Nokta Impact

Images of Nokta Impact taken at Dutch Detector Rally, Netherlands, April 2016

Looks like it was working 8-) Let's hope, the Coils in front are compatible ::)

Nokta_Impact_1.jpg Nokta Impact 2.jpg

OP
OP
Zampano

Zampano

May 9, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
One question left...

The only question seems to be: How good will it perform on small Gold? Will prospectors still need a second, hotter device like the makro gold racer?

Then again, maybe we have to compare with the upcoming 2016 XP Deus with the new high frequency coils ...
XP DEUS Goes High Frequency? - Detector Prospector Forum - DetectorProspector.com

Or is it still gonna be a CTX for the just perfect ID-capabilites, leaving everything else behind : )

Last edited:

USERNAME IS VALID

Feb 27, 2016
Norcal
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS II
XP DEUS
TESORO VAQUERO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just want a waterproof Racer 2. 10 feet would be fine, just something so I don't have to worry about dunking it rivers or lakes.

Last edited:

sycotoad

Jul 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It really doesn't matter to me what the Impact has - All I know it will be an improvement on their already impressive line of equipment which seems to fit in nicely with their ideology -

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions