Fors Relic...anyone notice this.....

3RINGER

Feb 1, 2009
Middle TN
Detector(s) used
GPX 4800, Blisstool V6, AT Pro, Makro Racer, CZ3D, XL PRO, Nokta Relic, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
or have seen it spoke of before?

I'm not a brand specific type hunter, I use what I find to work best for the type of hunting I plan on doing that day so have multiple units and have been hunting sense 1986. I don't crank down the bolt and I leave enough play for the coil to tilt if needed. Just wondering if others have seen this in the stock Relic coil, not a gripe by any means as things happen. Just wondering if any have heard of this on other Rilic's like we did on the first Racer.

I contacted my dealer with photo's and had a RA # shortly there after. Just got a call today from Kellyco and my new coil is on the way. Got to love CS from both Nokta, Kellyco and my Dealer...Only one of the reasons I enjoy Nokta and Makro products.

Attachments

• relic2.png
    relic2.png
    541.3 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
OP
OP
3RINGER

3RINGER

Feb 1, 2009
Middle TN
Detector(s) used
GPX 4800, Blisstool V6, AT Pro, Makro Racer, CZ3D, XL PRO, Nokta Relic, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
wow that plastic looks really thin. great customer service though

Looked to have a clear core material with a coating over that. The outer coating appeared to be bridle and would flake with stress fractures. Can't say enough about the CS

Welgund

Aug 27, 2014
Colorado
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, CTX 3030, CZ-6a, CZ 5, Tesoro Vaquero, Mojave, Fisher F75 Ltd2, MXT Pro, Makro Multi Kruzer, Deeptech VGG
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My small 5.75 coil ear broke off on my Relic coil. Been trying for 2 months to get Kellyco to help me on it no luck. I have called and talked to the guy Steve I think who sold it to me twice and never heard a thing back. Said he had to talk to his supervisor each time. Never a call back. If I don't get it replaced will have to buy a new one came spring cause its a needed coil. Beginning to think I should just email the manufacturer.

OP
OP
3RINGER

3RINGER

Feb 1, 2009
Middle TN
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welgund I just got my new coil today. Not had a issue with them myself, hope it works out for you soon.

Nokta Detectors

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jun 2, 2014
Istanbul, Turkey
Detector(s) used
NOKTA AND MAKRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My small 5.75 coil ear broke off on my Relic coil. Been trying for 2 months to get Kellyco to help me on it no luck. I have called and talked to the guy Steve I think who sold it to me twice and never heard a thing back. Said he had to talk to his supervisor each time. Never a call back. If I don't get it replaced will have to buy a new one came spring cause its a needed coil. Beginning to think I should just email the manufacturer.

Hello. Just email me at [email protected] with the picture and the serial number of the coil and I will gladly assist you further.

OP
OP
3RINGER

3RINGER

Feb 1, 2009
Middle TN
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
this is what i was about to say... i will say, the only issue ive had with customer service was not them, it was my impatience ..

LOL...ain't that all of us though. I've seen what that 5.5" can do in the thick stuff so know your missing it. On a glass half full side...ground is frozen and wind chill near 0* here. Hope your up and running before to long.

Welgund

Aug 27, 2014
Colorado
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, CTX 3030, CZ-6a, CZ 5, Tesoro Vaquero, Mojave, Fisher F75 Ltd2, MXT Pro, Makro Multi Kruzer, Deeptech VGG
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will be even if I have to buy a new one. It's frozen here too in colorado so j o big deal right now but come spring will be. I emailed Dilek though and sent her a picture so hopefully hear something back. Seems to be a top notch company that cares. I am not brand loyal and own many detectors but when something works real well for my type of hunting I can't go without it lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread