Nokta Fors Core Rain Covers

tabman

Bronze Member
Jul 5, 2011
Germantown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently: CTX 3030, Tesoro Modded Cibola, F75LTD-2, XP Deus, Tesoro Mojave, MXT Pro, Tesoro Eldorado, Whites MXT All Pro, Minelab Equinox, Fisher CZ5 & CZ3D
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm still laughing! $40.00 + $12.43 for shipping = $52.43 for at most a $10 dollar item. :icon_scratch:

Well I won't be buying covers until I find out that the Nokta Fors Core is worth keeping. I should have one in hand in few days. Stand-bye for an honest opinion.

If it's that much for a cheap rain cover, I'd probably faint if I ever got a bill for a repair.

tabman

kyskinner

Oct 9, 2012
Detector(s) used
T2se. tesero tejon. white xlt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
gave us the report on Nokta Fors Core went you can tabman

Welgund

Aug 27, 2014
Colorado
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, CTX 3030, CZ-6a, CZ 5, Tesoro Vaquero, Mojave, Fisher F75 Ltd2, MXT Pro, Makro Multi Kruzer, Deeptech VGG
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bought them for my Fors Relic which is the same covers I believe. They are made pretty well the one on the hand stick is neoprene and fits well and looks well made. Really no choice for me cause I put rain covers on all my detectors the second I get them.

OP
OP
tabman

tabman

Bronze Member
Jul 5, 2011
Germantown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently: CTX 3030, Tesoro Modded Cibola, F75LTD-2, XP Deus, Tesoro Mojave, MXT Pro, Tesoro Eldorado, Whites MXT All Pro, Minelab Equinox, Fisher CZ5 & CZ3D
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
gave us the report on Nokta Fors Core went you can tabman

I took it out for short spin today to go back over a site that I've already detected. That sucker has a blazing fast recovery speed and does an excellent job at unmasking good targets next to iron. I was using the Di3 mode. Also it's easy to swing. I found 11 wheat pennies, a tax token and bunch of clad coins, but no silver. It's plenty deep, but I was expecting more depth from it after watching a few videos. I need more practice with it to be able to get the best out of it. I figured out the pry caps, the high auto tone will has a buzz sound around it to let you know that it's not a good target.

I'll need to purchase some environmental covers for it since it looks like I'll be keeping it around for awhile. Who's got the best price?

tabman

OP
OP
tabman

tabman

Bronze Member
Jul 5, 2011
Germantown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I went ahead and bit the bullet and bought the rain covers today. I'm still in the market for a lower rod with coil attachments, a small 5 inch search coil and a 5 x 10. I went behind one of my other detectors today with the Nokta Fors Core and loaded up with a bunch of coins. I didn't hunt it real hard with the AT Pro, but still the Fors Core was doing a fantastic job at unmasking, even with the larger search coil. http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/today-s-finds/527331-after-getting-yelled-i-did-some-serious-digging-today.html

kyskinner

Oct 9, 2012
Detector(s) used
T2se. tesero tejon. white xlt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sounds like Nokta Fors Core is a good one.it sounds as tho you are killing it with it !!! have one ? does it seperate better than the tesoro ? because i have a tejon and i really do love that thing in iron.

OP
OP
tabman

tabman

Bronze Member
Jul 5, 2011
Germantown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
sounds like Nokta Fors Core is a good one.it sounds as tho you are killing it with it !!! have one ? does it seperate better than the tesoro ? because i have a tejon and i really do love that thing in iron.

I haven't done a side by side comparison, but I'm sure that the Tesoro Tejon with the 5.75 concentric search coil attached can hold its own searching for non-ferrous targets in a bed of nails against the Fors CoRe. The Tejon is a fantastic detector for relic hunting. The Fors CoRe is better at coin shooting than the Tejon. I'm more of a coin shooter than a relic hunter, but I enjoy doing both.

tabman

Gone Detectin

Nov 2, 2015
Tennessee
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Bandido II Umax,
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm still laughing! $40.00 + $12.43 for shipping = $52.43 for at most a $10 dollar item. :icon_scratch:

Well I won't be buying covers until I find out that the Nokta Fors Core is worth keeping. I should have one in hand in few days. Stand-bye for an honest opinion.

If it's that much for a cheap rain cover, I'd probably faint if I ever got a bill for a repair.

tabman

Grief you can buy the "Nokta S-Rod, Handle And Arm Rest" off kellyco for 90$.. Some clear 1mm plastic and neoprene for 40$!? :nono:

SouthFLdigger

Mar 16, 2014
Pembroke Pines, Fl
Detector(s) used
Beach:Fisher CZ-20, Beach Hunter ID 9.5" Whites DFX, Minelab Safari and Excalibur 2.
Park and Turf: Teknetics Gamma 6000,Teknetics Delta 4000,Nokta Fors Core
Loaners:ACE-250 9x12 and 7x9.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Guys try freezer plastic bags or the larger Ziploc bags and Velcro tie at the top by the handle. Not pretty but works great ! I'm not spending $55 for that cover either, surprised no cheaper competitors have designed case covers.

Stoof2010

Jul 12, 2016
S.E. Michigan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have the covers and they're nice.
My racer 2 pro pack came with the covers but the relic doesn't or didn't when I bought it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread