This Forum Really Sucks!

Sondog

Greenie
Feb 19, 2017
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Nokta Fors Relic, Makro Red Racer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I am a bit disappointed that most every post is about the Impact. I know it's New and Great and all that, but you really have to dig now back 5 or 6 pages to find much on the Core or Relic. Really hard to find that much about the Relic, since it's fairly new, and has kind of gotten pushed to the side. I could have bought an Impact, but I don't think it's something I can really benefit from that much. I know it's a silly reason, but I think the Core and the Relic are better looking machines, but that's just my opinion....

DeepDigs

Oct 27, 2016
WI
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, XP Deus 2, XP Deus, Tesoro Vaquero
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well, I am a bit disappointed that most every post is about the Impact. I know it's New and Great and all that, but you really have to dig now back 5 or 6 pages to find much on the Core or Relic. Really hard to find that much about the Relic, since it's fairly new, and has kind of gotten pushed to the side. I could have bought an Impact, but I don't think it's something I can really benefit from that much. I know it's a silly reason, but I think the Core and the Relic are better looking machines, but that's just my opinion....

Same goes for the Makro 2. Hardly any forum posts here or anything on YouTube either [emoji30]

Minelab Matt

Oct 19, 2014
S.Wales UK
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra Pro
Deteknix Pi Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hardly anyone post on it and looking down at the threads where people are asking for some needed advice or help, they get NONE.

What gives?

tabman

Some of us are to terrified to post, coz there's one certain American on here who seems to absolutely want to make it his PERSONAL MISSION to do nothing but BASH the Racer detector.

lol:BangHead:

Matt

Minelab Matt

Oct 19, 2014
S.Wales UK
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra Pro
Deteknix Pi Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some of us are to terrified to post, coz there's one certain American on here who seems to absolutely want to make it his PERSONAL MISSION to do nothing but BASH the Racer detector.

lol:BangHead:

Matt

Like....if I said how I detected a silver ring at 10" in black sand, he'd say how it's bullcrap and his Deus and every other machine he's got could do it deeper, whilst surrounded by 43 tanks and buried under 63,000 rusty nails..lol

Matt

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Dilek. I have been using my new Makro Racer 2 for a few months now and the Makro 2.4 ghz wireless headphones have just started to not sync up or mate with my machine. Any idea why they aren't mating up? The headphones are fully charged and I have checked the dongle contacts and cleaned them. Does the machine have to set up on a certain frequency or something? Thanks for any help you can provide. Kurios1

Nokta Detectors

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jun 2, 2014
Istanbul, Turkey
Detector(s) used
NOKTA AND MAKRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Dilek. I have been using my new Makro Racer 2 for a few months now and the Makro 2.4 ghz wireless headphones have just started to not sync up or mate with my machine. Any idea why they aren't mating up? The headphones are fully charged and I have checked the dongle contacts and cleaned them. Does the machine have to set up on a certain frequency or something? Thanks for any help you can provide. Kurios1

Please email me at [email protected] so I can further assist you.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread