This Forum Really Sucks!

tabman

Bronze Member
Jul 5, 2011
Germantown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently: CTX 3030, Tesoro Modded Cibola, F75LTD-2, XP Deus, Tesoro Mojave, MXT Pro, Tesoro Eldorado, Whites MXT All Pro, Minelab Equinox, Fisher CZ5 & CZ3D
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sorry dude, we were all out of town. :tongue3:

Attachments

• Inaug Croud.jpg
    Inaug Croud.jpg
    356.5 KB · Views: 200

Welgund

Aug 27, 2014
Colorado
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, CTX 3030, CZ-6a, CZ 5, Tesoro Vaquero, Mojave, Fisher F75 Ltd2, MXT Pro, Makro Multi Kruzer, Deeptech VGG
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I try to answer the ones that I have machines for. I don't think there are as many makro nokta users as other machines but they are getting a name for themselves and I think that is slowly changing.

Nokta Detectors

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jun 2, 2014
Istanbul, Turkey
Detector(s) used
NOKTA AND MAKRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hardly anyone post on it and looking down at the threads where people are asking for some needed advice or help, they get NONE.

What gives?

tabman

Hello there. I am here to help and I can answer any questions you have regarding our products. You can ask them all here or send me an email at [email protected]

OP
OP
tabman

tabman

Bronze Member
Jul 5, 2011
Germantown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently: CTX 3030, Tesoro Modded Cibola, F75LTD-2, XP Deus, Tesoro Mojave, MXT Pro, Tesoro Eldorado, Whites MXT All Pro, Minelab Equinox, Fisher CZ5 & CZ3D
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I try to answer the ones that I have machines for. I don't think there are as many makro nokta users as other machines but they are getting a name for themselves and I think that is slowly changing.

You have been super helpful in PMs and in our phone conversations. A quick look at the threads tells a story. Not many responses from the experts or testers on some of the technical questions asked on this forum. I'm no expert, but at least I'll call it as I see it. For the record, I like the Fors CoRe and have posted numerous finds on this site and on another site using it. When and if I ever get my hands on a Relic at a decent price, I'll call it as I see it. I won't write a glowing raving review and immediately sell it. If it's that good and I like it that much I'm keeping it or give a good reason why I'm selling it. LOL

Here's some honest truth, I like the Fors CoRe better than the Racer 2. Why? It runs smoother and is better balanced with the larger stock search coil. The F75 has excellent balance using the larger search coil, why can't other metal detector companies do the same with all their detectors. Who field tested the the Racer and said "hey great balance, people will really like the feel of this"?

I'm sure that the Minelab CTX 3030 is an excellent detector, but who likes swinging a boat anchor? Apparently the engineers who design metal detectors don't do a lot of metal detecting. Metal detecting is suppose to be fun, not a pain in the shoulder. Also Garrett dropped the ball on balance with the AT Pro with the larger search coil attached. What were they thinking?

tabman

Carolina Tom

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
Charlotte
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other
I am trying my best. I do this from my desk at the office. It's makes for a tough jugging act.

Welgund

Aug 27, 2014
Colorado
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, CTX 3030, CZ-6a, CZ 5, Tesoro Vaquero, Mojave, Fisher F75 Ltd2, MXT Pro, Makro Multi Kruzer, Deeptech VGG
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do agree with one thing is that if the machine is heavier than a Deus or Tesoro it should not weigh more than they do. S rod handles are ok for them but when you add more weight and big coils S rod machines get nose heavy. Nokta machines feel great with the weight distributed under the forearm.

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'd love to help tabman, but I have never used one or seen on in person.

tnsharpshooter

Jul 10, 2012
Tn
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus 2, Xp Deus 1, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Manticore
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will try to frequent here and help folks out.

Have had Nokta CoRe,Racer 1,,,still do have Nokta relic and Racer 2.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey! I can see myself in the crowd. See? See? I'm the good looking one.

OP
OP
tabman

tabman

Bronze Member
Jul 5, 2011
Germantown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I will try to frequent here and help folks out.

Have had Nokta CoRe,Racer 1,,,still do have Nokta relic and Racer 2.

I knew that if I put some bait out there that you'd come buzzing in like a fly to sugar. Let's get this forum rocking with some good info.

We both know that the Nokta/Makro detectors aren't just a bunch of hype. People are talking about them for good reason.

tabman

SouthFLdigger

Mar 16, 2014
Pembroke Pines, Fl
Detector(s) used
Beach:Fisher CZ-20, Beach Hunter ID 9.5" Whites DFX, Minelab Safari and Excalibur 2.
Park and Turf: Teknetics Gamma 6000,Teknetics Delta 4000,Nokta Fors Core
Loaners:ACE-250 9x12 and 7x9.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My experience only revolves around the FORS Core, actually have 2 of these and i love them. The FORS CORE is my best dry land deep seeking machine in moderate trash for old coins. It does it all in my opinion even salt beach hunting without noise and fairly deep while performing said task. I don't see much posting going on this forum, i regularly visit Tom Ds page and Findmall for just Nokta posts.

OP
OP
tabman

tabman

Bronze Member
Jul 5, 2011
Germantown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My experience only revolves around the FORS Core, actually have 2 of these and i love them. The FORS CORE is my best dry land deep seeking machine in moderate trash for old coins. It does it all in my opinion even salt beach hunting without noise and fairly deep while performing said task. I don't see much posting going on this forum, i regularly visit Tom Ds page and Findmall for just Nokta posts.

Share some of your expertise at the this site. I have a newly acquired Fors Core and I just got a Fors Relic. I took it out today for the first time.

tabman

3RINGER

Feb 1, 2009
Middle TN
Detector(s) used
GPX 4800, Blisstool V6, AT Pro, Makro Racer, CZ3D, XL PRO, Nokta Relic, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'd love to help tabman, but I have never used one or seen on in person.

LP if they have another DIPA hunt this year I'll let you try mine for a while. Wish I'd had it for the house site using the small coil.:occasion14:

3RINGER

Feb 1, 2009
Middle TN
Detector(s) used
GPX 4800, Blisstool V6, AT Pro, Makro Racer, CZ3D, XL PRO, Nokta Relic, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Tabman you hit it on the head about the hype. Some refuse to see it because of brand loyalty... me, I use what I find that produces for the way I hunt and the Relic does this as does the red Racer. I have other units and they give me what I need given the site or what I'm trying to achieve. You'll enjoy the Relic

HH

sprailroad

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2017
Grants Pass, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garrett A3B United States Gold Hunter, GTA 1000, AT Pro, Discovery Treasure Baron "Gold Trax", Minelab X-Terra 70, Safari, & EQ 800, & Nokta Marko Legend. EQ 900.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This Forum Sucks? I see eight machines listed, perhaps owner of many, and master of none?

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't have those machines. I have used Tesoros for years will excellent results and now have an XP Deus, also with excellent results.

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
"Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer...
Land or Sea Pointer
King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
This Forum Sucks? I see eight machines listed, perhaps owner of many, and master of none?
You are wrong,tabman finds more Silver than 99% of the hunters here,cuz he learns all his detectors and does the research.
Everyday he scores and posts the silver here for all to see.
Gary

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread