tnsharpshooter

Jul 10, 2012
Tn
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus 2, Xp Deus 1, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Manticore
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nokta Impact finds (hard hunted sites)

Here is just some of the finds I've found with Impact detector while using smallest coil.
In a few sites I deemed "no nonferrous existed" by past numerous hunts using some very good other separating detectors and coil combos in and around iron and nails.

These sites a carpet of nails,,,some of these targets,,head to head was done with some other detectors.

What did I witness? In head to head,,other detector(s) would let me know sometimes nonferrous was there,,but remember target location discovered with Impact. Most of the targets where head to head was done,,,Impact provided the best clue here tone (audio) wise to dig. Some detector(s) gave me no clue whatsoever to tell nonferrous target was there.

The Impact detector runs superbly in carpet of nails,, while still separating and unmasking at levels I've not seen before.

It is amazing at how much iron or how many nails can be under the toes of the smaller coil,,yet it can sneak out nonferrous items.

You think your old sites are purged of nonferrous items? You might think again!!!

Remember this just a few of what I have found,,,,these particular sites I rate as terrible,,,most or some folks detecting may run away from.

Last edited:
OP
OP
tnsharpshooter

tnsharpshooter

Jul 10, 2012
Tn
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus 2, Xp Deus 1, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Manticore
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can someone tell me,,,how do I edit a thread title hear??? I can edit post text,,but not thread title.

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
"Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer...
Land or Sea Pointer
King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
tnsharpshooter
Great review of the Impact in the heavy iron !
"In a few sites I deemed "no nonferrous existed" by past numerous hunts using some very good other separating detectors and coil combos in and around iron and nails."
I see you have some very able machines to test the Nokta against...so all the non ferrous targets that you did pull does impress.
Gary

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread