Nokta Impact hunt with pic

tnsharpshooter

Jul 10, 2012
Tn
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus 2, Xp Deus 1, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Manticore
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to a site today I had hunted around 5 years ago.

I had remember one area of this site was causing my detector on previous hunt to null out big time.

I hunted this area today using just the smallest coil.
Was starting to get dissapointed,,,and when I got to one area of this area,,,the finds starting popping.

Don't know what everything is exactly,,the safety pin was dug incidentally while pulling one of the pennies.

The dime was pulled up close to an old well house.
I heard hit,,,dug the hole,,swep with pinpointer and pulled a nail about 1.5" long,,,couldn't detect anything else using pinpointer,,,covered the hole,,stood up resweep,,and heard the target again,,about 3" off to where my original hole was. I may have pinpointed the nail,,vs the coin to start with.

Happy camper though.

Dug the twist cap,,knowing pretty much what it likely was,,but since I dug the dime,,thought it might be an IH,, but wasn't.

Cheers

Zampano

May 9, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
vI hunted this area today using just the smallest coil.
Was starting to get dissapointed,,,and when I got to one area of this area,,,the finds starting popping.

- - -

Much digging; congrats : ) Was it in a all-metal mode??

PS: In your posts there are lots of ,,, popping up, as you may see above. Is this caused by the System (Max-OSX and Firefox) or does it mean anything?

Greetings from stormy Switzerland

OP
OP
tnsharpshooter

tnsharpshooter

Jul 10, 2012
Tn
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus 2, Xp Deus 1, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Manticore
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No, disc level run between 0 and 3.

The pop ups you are referring to,,I don't see.

kyskinner

Oct 9, 2012
Detector(s) used
T2se. tesero tejon. white xlt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds tnsharpshooter I don't see pop ups

Last edited:

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You know people lived there for sure.

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Near Ground Zero for Insanity
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with HF/x35 Coils and Mi6 Pinpointer/ML Equinox 600/800/ML Tarsacci MDT 8000 GPX 4800/Garrett ATX/Fisher F75 DST/Tek G2+/Delta/Whites MXT/Nokta Simplex/Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
vI hunted this area today using just the smallest coil.

- - -

Much digging; congrats : ) Was it in a all-metal mode??

PS: In your posts there are lots of ,,, popping up, as you may see above. Is this caused by the System (Max-OSX and Firefox) or does it mean anything?

Greetings from stormy Switzerland

Yes I see those "popups" too - multiple commas like this:[ ,,, ] appearing between words seemingly at random (e.g., between "dissappointed,,,and" and between "area,,,the" in the quoted section of tnsharpshooter's post above). Very distracting. Detracts from the otherwise great info you are posting on the Impact. Wonder what is causing that to happen.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread