Nokta Impacts Shipped! So what's going on out there?

Tom Slick

Jul 21, 2012
Mesa AZ
Detector(s) used
XP Deus & Deus II, Makro Multi Kruzer, White's DFX w/18" Arrow Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:

kyskinner

Oct 9, 2012
Detector(s) used
T2se. tesero tejon. white xlt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dave e- would that be the F75, F75 LTD, F75 LTD w/ DST, F75 non LTD w/DST, or maybe the new Pine needle edition? Maybe they'll include 4 shipping labels so you can send it back and forth until they get it right.:hello2:

i wouldnt be worried about the f75 or t2s,iwould be worried about the at pro and xp deus.of course the f75 and t2s must be pretty darn good machines because on the net eveyone is comparing them to nokta and marco detectors.i think that there are more at pros and xp deus sold than any metal detectors around,but one of these day i will try nokta and marco detectors

Last edited:

Nokta Detectors

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jun 2, 2014
Istanbul, Turkey
Detector(s) used
NOKTA AND MAKRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You win dilek. Your newby tester is not in the states. But those US testers are good! They can tell the difference in depth between machines to the mm! When do you anticipate on launching the Impact 2?

Impact 2?

Alecoman

Mar 14, 2017
Sandnes/NORWAY
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dilek .. I think It was an April fools joke from Snorks about Impact 2 release date. Well I certainly hope it is anyway :icon_scratch:

b3y0nd3r

Aug 27, 2011
Detector(s) used
ctx 3030 nokta impact Equinox 800
All I want to see on this thread is someone saying, "They are shipping to customers TODAY". Is that too much to ask? :)

Coil-2-Soil

Mar 21, 2017
East Coast
Detector(s) used
3030 and Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I second that idea. I am ready to see it heading my way! I have been using an AT pro and am looking forward to trying a different company and this one looks real good.

TallTom

Mar 3, 2012
So. Calif.
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact, Makro Racer, Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Sand Shark.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
All I want to see on this thread is someone saying, "They are shipping to customers TODAY". Is that too much to ask? :)

And by "They" you mean Kellyco, right? In the US, Kellyco ships to customers (and other dealers).
Nokta only ships to Kellyco.

TallTom

Mar 3, 2012
So. Calif.
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact, Makro Racer, Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Sand Shark.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm with you, Beyonder! I'm hoping to get an email any time now from Kellyco saying
they have shipped my Impact Pro Pack, and providing me tracking info.

The last I saw, Dilek of Nokta said Nokta planned to ship to the US starting very early
this week, meaning maybe today, Monday, April 3. So it will take time to get from
Nokta to Kellyco, then time for Kellyco to process them and ship them out. My guess
is that it will be at least late this week (April 7 or so) that would be the first day it's
likely we might hear that Kellyco shipped them to customers. And I'm probably
optimistic by hoping this might occur as soon as April 7.

If we're lucky, maybe Dilek will post here and tell us if Nokta did indeed ship
to the US yet, and whether my estimates make any sense.

CCadrin

Mar 24, 2008
From another post, I read that Nokta shipped already and the units are in customs. She stated that she does not know how long they sit there before they are shipped to the distributor. She also commented, it only takes a few days to go from Turkey to the US.

b3y0nd3r

Aug 27, 2011
Detector(s) used
ctx 3030 nokta impact Equinox 800
Im about 90% sure they are sitting in customs. Im hoping Kellyco got them yesterday and are starting to ship them today or tomorrow.

Nokta Detectors

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jun 2, 2014
Istanbul, Turkey
Detector(s) used
NOKTA AND MAKRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Guys - they are not at the customs... they will leave our factory this week ( I said early this week before but we are having 2-3 days delay so it looks like Thursday-Friday). I will let you know the minute they leave. I promise.

Dilek

chantman

Apr 4, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Dilek,

I pre-ordered from KellyCo on March 16th. Do you know if that will put me on the first round of pre-orders? Just curious.

Thanks!

tomkingtx

Jan 13, 2011
And it's Friday! Afternoon, closing time in America. Christmas present still stuck at the north pole, elves need to work some magic!

wisconsinwalter

Feb 11, 2009
Guys - they are not at the customs... they will leave our factory this week ( I said early this week before but we are having 2-3 days delay so it looks like Thursday-Friday). I will let you know the minute they leave. I promise.

Dilek

Dilek, when you say factory, you mean Kellyco?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CCadrin

Mar 24, 2008
Dilek posted on another forum stating that the units left the factory and should arrive at Kellyco on Sunday (or my guess on Monday).

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Members need to be civil to other members or they get banned.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread