Nokta Impacts Shipped! So what's going on out there?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

b3y0nd3r

Aug 27, 2011
Detector(s) used
ctx 3030 nokta impact Equinox 800
Im hopin the big K is shipping today or tomorrow by the very latest!

chantman

Apr 4, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Crickets... I called KellyCo today to see if I could pay to get my shipping upgraded, just in case K doesn't receive them until later in the week. The lady was nice and said it wouldn't benefit me since I live so close to the distro center anyway. She said they keep hearing "any day now", but that's all they know.

Cal_Cobra

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2008
Northern California
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ800 & Makro Multi Kruzer, the rest are collecting dust...
Dilek any update on the shipment to the US?

I paid for mine back in February, starting to get itchy fingers :tongue3:

Thanks!
Brian

chantman

Apr 4, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm currently without a detector, because I sold my old one with the impression that the Impact was shipping in late March. Now there's great weather and I have nothing to swing. :(

OP
OP
Dwiniger

Dwiniger

Mar 12, 2017
Indiana
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So all these give always i keep seeing on line are not being used and results shared anywhere? Seems odd

KELLYCO*SCUBA*CHRIS

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Apr 21, 2015
Orlando FL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garrett Sea Hunter Mark II, Garrett AT Pro, Nokta FORS CoRe/Relic/Gold.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will let everyone know when they TOUCHDOWN in building!

KELLYCO*SCUBA*CHRIS

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Apr 21, 2015
Orlando FL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garrett Sea Hunter Mark II, Garrett AT Pro, Nokta FORS CoRe/Relic/Gold.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They are here and awaiting to be scanned in. Shipments to Kellyco customers will be shipped ASAP!

Coil-2-Soil

Mar 21, 2017
East Coast
Detector(s) used
3030 and Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Dilek and * scuba Chris* thanks for keeping us informed and up to date on delivery. I think we are all very happy to have confirmation on the Impacts whereabouts. Looking forward for delivery schedule. Thanks again. That's why I like dealing with Kellyco.

Cal_Cobra

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2008
Northern California
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
They are here and awaiting to be scanned in. Shipments to Kellyco customers will be shipped ASAP!

My understanding is that you are the distributor for Nokta in the US, so even if we ordered from another dealer, Nokta ships the units to you.

My question is that if this is the case, do you then ship the pre-ordered/pre-paid units to the dealer, and then they ship to me, or are you also fulfilling shipping directly to the end customer for them?

Thanks,
Brian

OP
OP
Dwiniger

Dwiniger

Mar 12, 2017
Indiana
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Apparently no soup for you is his answer...lol

KELLYCO*SCUBA*CHRIS

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Apr 21, 2015
Orlando FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To my understanding, Dealers have there own set of detectors and accessories that are allocated for them. We will be shipping to the dealers directly to fulfill their customers orders.

b3y0nd3r

Aug 27, 2011
Detector(s) used
ctx 3030 nokta impact Equinox 800
hopefully shipping today. I have a month old pre-order with Kellyco

Cal_Cobra

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2008
Northern California
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Thinking out loud....

1) Ship from Turkey to Florida
2) Ship from Florida to Massachusetts (dealer I purchased from)
3) Ship from Massachusetts to California

That's a lot of shipping (and extra chances for breakage) ....

Tom Slick

Jul 21, 2012
Mesa AZ
Detector(s) used
XP Deus & Deus II, Makro Multi Kruzer, White's DFX w/18" Arrow Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To my understanding, Dealers have there own set of detectors and accessories that are allocated for them. We will be shipping to the dealers directly to fulfill their customers orders.

Sure would be nice to see KellyCo post something like "we shipped to dealers today or we shipped 25 to buyers today or we shipped 2 to buyers today. When I sell a detector it ships same day or day after it has been paid for, but that's just me. Some folks charge your Credit card and ship whenever.

Canuck

Aug 2, 2012
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Fisher gold bug pro
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Sure would be nice to see KellyCo post something like "we shipped to dealers today or we shipped 25 to buyers today or we shipped 2 to buyers today. When I sell a detector it ships same day or day after it has been paid for, but that's just me. Some folks charge your Credit card and ship whenever.

I would have to agree with you. Im wondering if they had enough machines to cover the pre orders and the dealer shipments. Has anyone received a confirmation email from kellyco yet? My invoice for the pre order stated that they would send email confirmation and tracking.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread