Nokta Impacts Shipped! So what's going on out there?

detectingMO

Nov 27, 2012
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Racer 2, Omega
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thinking out loud....

1) Ship from Turkey to Florida
2) Ship from Florida to Massachusetts (dealer I purchased from)
3) Ship from Massachusetts to California

That's a lot of shipping (and extra chances for breakage) ....

I'm considering getting one tomorrow shipped direct from Turkey.

I know people frown on drop shipping but it cuts out #2. Better price and less chance of breakage.

Hope you get yours soon!

CCadrin

Mar 24, 2008
I read on another forum that Kellyco is going to ship from a warehouse in Tennessee. And I checked on 3 other forums and so far no one posted that they have received it yet. This is a long wait since they received them on Thursday of last week. :(

CCadrin

Mar 24, 2008
Kellyco just sent an email with my FedEx tracking number. Let's hope I get it for the weekend!

TallTom

Mar 3, 2012
So. Calif.
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact, Makro Racer, Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Sand Shark.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just got my tracking number via email from Kellyco.
I specified (and paid for) ground shipping when I ordered on Feb. 20.
Mine is coming via Fedex ground home delivery, estimated to be on Tuesday, April 25.
Those who live closer than California to Kellyco might get theirs sooner, or if they
paid for more rapid delivery.

Cal_Cobra

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2008
Northern California
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ800 & Makro Multi Kruzer, the rest are collecting dust...
Just curious for those of you who ordered directly from Kellco....was anyone able to get a better deal then MSRP? And did they throw in all the usual junky stuff they give away with their machines with the Impacts?

I ordered from another vendor that threw in (or at least said they would, I'll believe it when it gets here) a new Garrett ProPointer, but I was curious what, if anything, Kellco did for their customers other then just take take their money?

TallTom

Mar 3, 2012
So. Calif.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just curious for those of you who ordered directly from Kellco....was anyone able to get a better deal then MSRP? And did they throw in all the usual junky stuff they give away with their machines with the Impacts?

I ordered from another vendor that threw in (or at least said they would, I'll believe it when it gets here) a new Garrett ProPointer, but I was curious what, if anything, Kellco did for their customers other then just take take their money?

I ordered online from Kellyco. I paid the posted (full) price of $999 for the pro pack.
I probably should have ordered on the phone and asked for free extras.
As far as I know, I'm getting nothing else thrown into the deal.

TallTom

Mar 3, 2012
So. Calif.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
By the way, the Fedex tracking info shows that the shipment originates in Knoxville, Tennessee,
so that's consistent with the previous posting about the Tennessee warehouse for Kellyco.

CCadrin

Mar 24, 2008
I used a 10% off Birthday code that Kellyco emailed me a couple weeks prior. I got the pro pack for $899 and change.

Cal_Cobra

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2008
Northern California
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Good going on the coupon CCadri, nice $100 savings!

I got my tracking info this afternoon, supposed to be here Tuesday and it shipped from Knoxville, TN, so that must be the big K fulfillment warehouse.

I look forward to seeing everyone's reviews once their delivered and we have a chance to use them, I suspect it's going to be a very good machine :thumbsup:

Tom Slick

Jul 21, 2012
Mesa AZ
Detector(s) used
XP Deus & Deus II, Makro Multi Kruzer, White's DFX w/18" Arrow Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mine is due to arrive here in AZ on Saturday but I'll be in CA for the West Coasters Treasure Hunters and Prospectors Rendezvous. It's an annual hunt weekend with about a dozen hunts. I've been attending for years.

Canuck

Aug 2, 2012
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Fisher gold bug pro
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I received my tracking info as well. I'm excited to say the least. My unit is scheduled to be here on Friday. I'm currently running a gold bug pro so this will definitely be a step up.

Cal_Cobra

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2008
Northern California
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tom I didn't know you went to that. I usually go to, but I'm unable to make it this year due to wifey issues (nothing bad). I finally got a gold coin there a couple of years ago, and I hear this year their doing the gold coin hunt like they used to again (last years gold coin hunt wasn't nearly as fun as their gated field approach).

HH,
Brian

Mine is due to arrive here in AZ on Saturday but I'll be in CA for the West Coasters Treasure Hunters and Prospectors Rendezvous. It's an annual hunt weekend with about a dozen hunts. I've been attending for years.

Tom Slick

Jul 21, 2012
Mesa AZ
Detector(s) used
XP Deus & Deus II, Makro Multi Kruzer, White's DFX w/18" Arrow Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Brian,
I knew you went to past Rendezvous and figured I'd look for you out there. I'll be meeting Monte in Oregon in June, You going to Oregon?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread