Minelab Safari
Fisher F75+
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Welgund

Aug 27, 2014
Colorado
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, CTX 3030, CZ-6a, CZ 5, Tesoro Vaquero, Mojave, Fisher F75 Ltd2, MXT Pro, Makro Multi Kruzer, Deeptech VGG
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Only problem is you have to deal with Kellyco. I sent them my small coil off my Nokta relic because the coil ear broke and never heard from them a again. They said they couldn't find it cause they had so much stuff at there warranty place it could be anywhere. That was three months ago. Got sick of waiting and bought another one. Will not be buying anything from kellyco ever again.

tnsharpshooter

Jul 10, 2012
Tn
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus 2, Xp Deus 1, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Manticore
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Only problem is you have to deal with Kellyco. I sent them my small coil off my Nokta relic because the coil ear broke and never heard from them a again. They said they couldn't find it cause they had so much stuff at there warranty place it could be anywhere. That was three months ago. Got sick of waiting and bought another one. Will not be buying anything from kellyco ever again.

Did you post about this issue earlier before now publically??
Did you send Dilek a message or post a question for her with her Name in title of post??

Where is your supposed broken coil currently?

Last edited:

CCadrin

Mar 24, 2008
How long will the warranty be on the Nokta Impact? Also, will there be a registry on through the manufacturer or simply retaining original sales receipt?
Working overtime, scrimping and saving because I'm convinced I need the new Impact!

When I contacted Nokta, they said if I had the receipt then that was the start date. If I had no receipt it was from the date the unit was shipped from the factory.

I believe the Impact is two years.

Welgund

Aug 27, 2014
Colorado
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, CTX 3030, CZ-6a, CZ 5, Tesoro Vaquero, Mojave, Fisher F75 Ltd2, MXT Pro, Makro Multi Kruzer, Deeptech VGG
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tnss, yes Dilek was the only one helpful to me. Not sure where the coil is at. I mailed it to the Nokta repair center at Kellyco and that's the last I heard from it. When it first broke last fall I called kellyco and talked to the guy who sold it to me last spring and he said he had to talk to his supervisor and would get back to me. Two weeks went by and u didn't hear from him so I called him back and he said sorry it's Christmas time and so busy there that he forgot and said he would talk to his supervisor and get back to me lol. After a month of not hearing from him again u emailed Dilek and she was very helpful and kellyco contacted me within two days with an address to send it to. I mailed it to that address and that's the last I heard from it. I contacted them 2 months later and they said they couldn't find it there was so much stuff there. I just gave up and bought another.

tnsharpshooter

Jul 10, 2012
Tn
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus 2, Xp Deus 1, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Manticore
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tnss, yes Dilek was the only one helpful to me. Not sure where the coil is at. I mailed it to the Nokta repair center at Kellyco and that's the last I heard from it. When it first broke last fall I called kellyco and talked to the guy who sold it to me last spring and he said he had to talk to his supervisor and would get back to me. Two weeks went by and u didn't hear from him so I called him back and he said sorry it's Christmas time and so busy there that he forgot and said he would talk to his supervisor and get back to me lol. After a month of not hearing from him again u emailed Dilek and she was very helpful and kellyco contacted me within two days with an address to send it to. I mailed it to that address and that's the last I heard from it. I contacted them 2 months later and they said they couldn't find it there was so much stuff there. I just gave up and bought another.

Thanks for responding.
I don't like this result here.
A couple things,,number 1, just because Kellyco couldn't find your coil,,,was no excuse for not sending you a replacement.
All they should have e
Requested from you,,is tracking info,,where they actually received coil (package),, and may Dilek knowing what the situation was.

Real easy here.

When they eventually find the coil,,if they can repair,,they could sell it as a refurbished coil at a reduced price.

Sounds like somebody body owes you a coil or some thing.
Like Kellyco.

And Christmas has been quite a while.
Maybe you will get your issue resolved.

Welgund

Aug 27, 2014
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I didn't have the tracking number because it had been 2 months since I had sent it and couldn't find it so that's my fault but the three months dealing with them before I emailed Dilek to see if she could get them respond to me is what I was mad about. Over the years I have bought a lot from them but won't anymore. As you can see from my profile I own a lot of detectors and if I choose to get the Impact it will be from another place.

OP
OP
I

Indiana Mark

Jul 28, 2016
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Safari
Fisher F75+
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Really want to purchase an Impact, but this kind of service from kellyco makes me nervous. It is too bad they are the only supplier of Nokta.

Nokta Detectors

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jun 2, 2014
Istanbul, Turkey
Detector(s) used
NOKTA AND MAKRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I didn't have the tracking number because it had been 2 months since I had sent it and couldn't find it so that's my fault but the three months dealing with them before I emailed Dilek to see if she could get them respond to me is what I was mad about. Over the years I have bought a lot from them but won't anymore. As you can see from my profile I own a lot of detectors and if I choose to get the Impact it will be from another place.

Hello there. This is Dilek - can you please email me so I understand who you are and see if there is anything else I can do for you?

Welgund

Aug 27, 2014
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dilek,

I tried emailing Jimla Agus in to see if they possibly found the coil. You have always been a big help and Nokta CS is great. I already bought another small coil because my metal detecting season is just starting so I wasn't to concerned. If they find it and fix it and send it back then I will have a back up, no big deal.

Rick K

Jan 3, 2007
Gold Canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
ML SDC-2300, Fisher F-75, XP Deus,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dilek is a breath of fresh air around here. She is singlehandedly doing customer support for the innovative line of detectors that Nokta/Fors are marketing.

Her job would be a lot easier if they had a single, reliable US market presence. Kellyco service is totally swamped with Broken Minelab products. The odds of a Nokta detector having priority inthat shark tank are low.

If they want to be a real competitor in the US, they need to pony up with realistic US base support. No disrespect to theur and especially her willingness to do everything they can at long distance, but closer is better.

Stoof2010

Jul 12, 2016
S.E. Michigan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dilek,

I tried emailing Jimla Agus in to see if they possibly found the coil. You have always been a big help and Nokta CS is great. I already bought another small coil because my metal detecting season is just starting so I wasn't to concerned. If they find it and fix it and send it back then I will have a back up, no big deal.

That's sad you had to buy another.
I hope my nokta doesn't break. :-( ugh

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Kellyco service is totally swamped with Broken Minelab products." Thanks for the chuckle : )

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I own a Makro Red Racer 1 I bought used off E-bay. It was an early model which had the problem with the RC29 7 x 11 "dog ears" for mounting being too thin and breaking. Well, mine eventually broke. I just bought other aftermarket coils for my Racer. I still have the broken RC29 7 x 11 coil and am not sure what to do with it. I now own the Racer 2 which came with the "improved" RC29 7 x 11 coil so I really don't need another RC29. Hmmm? I reckon I could try to repair it or sell it. Dunno'?

wisconsinwalter

Feb 11, 2009
Vance sells them, just saying if you don't want to deal with them. That's were I bought mine not Kellyco

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nokta Detectors

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jun 2, 2014
Istanbul, Turkey
Detector(s) used
NOKTA AND MAKRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I own a Makro Red Racer 1 I bought used off E-bay. It was an early model which had the problem with the RC29 7 x 11 "dog ears" for mounting being too thin and breaking. Well, mine eventually broke. I just bought other aftermarket coils for my Racer. I still have the broken RC29 7 x 11 coil and am not sure what to do with it. I now own the Racer 2 which came with the "improved" RC29 7 x 11 coil so I really don't need another RC29. Hmmm? I reckon I could try to repair it or sell it. Dunno'?

You can send an email with the serial number and picture of the broken coil to [email protected] to get a replacement if you wish.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread