Outstanding Customer Service

Tom Slick

Jul 21, 2012
Mesa AZ
Detector(s) used
XP Deus & Deus II, Makro Multi Kruzer, White's DFX w/18" Arrow Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had a first release Racer coil that I've been using lately knowing full well that it would have an issue due to the brittle plastic that was used when it was manufactured. Makro realized there was a problem with those first coils and quickly resolved the issue by using a different plastic mixture and redesigning the coil, but that's old news. The new news is that my coil tab broke so I notified Makro and they immediately sent me new coil as a replacement. That's outstanding service IMHO! With that kind of service, how could I not order the Impact. I hope it arrives soon. :icon_thumleft:

beerguy

Bronze Member
May 6, 2004
Camano Island, WA
Detector(s) used
CTX3030,
Many more on a rotating basis.
Park Ranger and Pack Mule pouches by Freeloader!
Good to hear that you get such good support.

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just read the same sad tail of the "lost coil". Ironically I also have an original RC29 coil with a broken "dog ear" mounting tab. I have my new Makro Racer 2 with the "improved" RC29 coil so I really don't need the broken one as I can switch them out between machines. I suppose it would come in handy if I was loaning out my Red Racer though. I wonder if Dilek would replace my broken Makro Red Racer 1 RC29 coil. They have been very good with backing up their merchandise. I know I won't be buying anything from Kellyco anymore. I got my Makro Racer 2 shipped in from Turkey and it only took three days. Amazing.

TallTom

Mar 3, 2012
So. Calif.
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact, Makro Racer, Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Sand Shark.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Take a photo of the RC29 coil that shows the broken ear and the serial number of the coil,
and email it to Dilek with your name and address. They've been great about replacing them.
She has posted her email address numerous time on various forums.

Stoof2010

Jul 12, 2016
S.E. Michigan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just read the same sad tail of the "lost coil". Ironically I also have an original RC29 coil with a broken "dog ear" mounting tab. I have my new Makro Racer 2 with the "improved" RC29 coil so I really don't need the broken one as I can switch them out between machines. I suppose it would come in handy if I was loaning out my Red Racer though. I wonder if Dilek would replace my broken Makro Red Racer 1 RC29 coil. They have been very good with backing up their merchandise. I know I won't be buying anything from Kellyco anymore. I got my Makro Racer 2 shipped in from Turkey and it only took three days. Amazing.

Yeah I got my fgp26C coil for my relic from turkey through eBay. At my house is 5 days. Total cost same as here, but wasn't available here at the time and wanted that concentric for a year!!

IMAUDIGGER

Silver Member
Mar 16, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Isn't that refreshing when a company takes you at your word?

Cal_Cobra

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2008
Northern California
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ800 & Makro Multi Kruzer, the rest are collecting dust...
They have had the best customer service of any detector company I've dealt with :thumbsup:

I've had to send several machines (some multiple times) to FT, and to be honest, I've felt their CS was one of the worst. Garrett was OK, and Minelab back when their service center was in Nevada was good.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread