CLARIFICATION ON THE IMPACT SHIPMENT DATE

Bkeepes

May 3, 2017
Mt. Carmel, illinois
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Nokta Impact, Garrett Propointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I want everybody to know that I don't have a problem with any people from Kellyco. Stevie Ray helped me out tremendously and he had a misunderstanding with the demo models last week. That's not his fault.
He made time to answer my questions when I called. Steve Carr was the guy that I bought the metal detector from and he got me the best possible deal he could and I appreciate him and what he done for me.

My only problem was the lack of communication on shipping that's it. Not anybody I dealt with at Kellyco. I just want this to be known. If anybody feels that I talked bad about an individual I apologize. My name is probably a cuss word there right now and that was not my intention I was just trying to get updates. Again the people at Kellyco helped me out as much as they could and I really do appreciate their help.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Near Ground Zero for Insanity
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with HF/x35 Coils and Mi6 Pinpointer/ML Equinox 600/800/ML Tarsacci MDT 8000 GPX 4800/Garrett ATX/Fisher F75 DST/Tek G2+/Delta/Whites MXT/Nokta Simplex/Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In the spirit fair play and equal time, expecting to hear from you folks who were impatiently awaiting your new toy letting us know you finally received your Impacts and, more importantly, giving us reports on what is great and not so great about your new machine so we can decide when/if to make the plunge. Here's to hoping you produce more posts about the Impact when it is in your possession vs. all the posts you made waiting for it to arrive. That's going to be a tough challenge. Lol. Enjoy your new toy and hope it was worth the angst and the wait. It appears to have some great features and is getting good (though few) field reports so far. HH

Last edited:

Indiana Mark

Jul 28, 2016
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Safari
Fisher F75+
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Count on it. But to be fair, 90% of my permissions are farm fields that have now been planted. Those will have to wait until harvest time late this year. Of the permissions I will be able to hunt, I plan on taking the Impact along with my other high end wireless detector and doing comparisons on natural targets. I will do my best to document what is learned from this.

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with HF/x35 Coils and Mi6 Pinpointer/ML Equinox 600/800/ML Tarsacci MDT 8000 GPX 4800/Garrett ATX/Fisher F75 DST/Tek G2+/Delta/Whites MXT/Nokta Simplex/Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mark

Understand. Relic season is basically over until the fall for me too. Now it's just parks and the occasional beach run when I can afford to make the trip. Hopefully some research will turn up some viable summer sites. I can't wait to get invited back next fall to a couple of sites that are now planted and on which we have only scratched the surface - perhaps I'll have an Impact by then - lol. Looking forward to your reports - I know we both have have been looking closely at the Impact for similar reasons and I am especially interested in your side-by-side comparison reports for obvious reasons. Hope it brings you some pleasant surprises. HH.

Bkeepes

May 3, 2017
Mt. Carmel, illinois
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Nokta Impact, Garrett Propointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
In the spirit fair play and equal time, expecting to hear from you folks who were impatiently awaiting your new toy letting us know you finally received your Impacts and, more importantly, giving us reports on what is great and not so great about your new machine so we can decide when/if to make the plunge. Here's to hoping you produce more posts about the Impact when it is in your possession vs. all the posts you made waiting for it to arrive. That's going to be a tough challenge. Lol. Enjoy your new toy and hope it was worth the angst and the wait. It appears to have some great features and is getting good (though few) field reports so far. HH
vferrari,

Will Do! That was also my biggest problem on waiting was my oldest good spots are active farms. I still have a little time before they are to far along to hunt. I'm over the irritation of waiting lol. You will be seeing some posts from me regarding the performance and problems I find with the Impact. Supposed to be shipping today so we will see lol. Plus my two oldest boys (3 and 4.5) will have their new bounty hunter jr T.I.D's out there with me too. I'm hoping they enjoy it as much as me! I will be doing some comparisons with the Etrac as well.

If the Impact doesn't deliver what I want I will probably give the Deus a go from what you said in a previous post. My only concern with it was the price of the coils but if the 9 inch works well and you don't feel the need for the 11 inch I'm willing give it a shot. Now are they making a smaller coil? I have heard that they are but I haven't looked into it. For some reason I thought I heard a higher frequency smaller coil was or will be availabe. HH

Last edited:

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
vferrari,

Will Do! That was also my biggest problem on waiting was my oldest good spots are active farms. I still have a little time before they are to far along to hunt. I'm over the irritation of waiting lol. You will be seeing some posts from me regarding the performance and problems I find with the Impact. Supposed to be shipping today so we will see lol. Plus my two oldest boys (3 and 4.5) will have their new bounty hunter jr T.I.D's out there with me too. I'm hoping they enjoy it as much as me! I will be doing some comparisons with the Etrac as well.

If the Impact doesn't deliver what I want I will probably give the Deus a go from what you said in a previous post. My only concern with it was the price of the coils but if the 9 inch works well and you don't feel the need for the 11 inch I'm willing give it a shot. Now are they making a smaller coil? I have heard that they are but I haven't looked into it. For some reason I thought I heard a higher frequency smaller coil was or will be availabe. HH

Since this is a Nokta thread, I'll PM you separately with that info.

seaham358

Greenie
Apr 25, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got the email today... Its heading my way.. Hopefully Thursday it will be here...

seaham358

Greenie
Apr 25, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the Impact has arrived today.. Hopefully I get off work tomorrow at a decent time and its not raining. Used it in the house and outside for a few minutes and I can see some learning coming my way..

Indiana Mark

Jul 28, 2016
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Safari
Fisher F75+
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
USPS just delivered the Impact about 5 minutes ago. Doubt it will go on its maiden hunt today, heavy rain last night. Weather looks decent for the coming week.
Now to go open it up and assemble.....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread