Impact propack purchaser,,could you please.....

tnsharpshooter

Jul 10, 2012
Tn
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus 2, Xp Deus 1, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Manticore
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

wisconsinwalter

Feb 11, 2009
So after getting home, I have no idea of how it came out!!! LOL. I do know the extra stem is on the top flap. It was nicely organized when I first opened it

upload1493144420.295654.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b3y0nd3r

Aug 27, 2011
Detector(s) used
ctx 3030 nokta impact Equinox 800
there is an unboxing video on you(tube) that shows how the propack is situated in the case. My father opened mine so i didnt get to see

Cal_Cobra

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2008
Northern California
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ800 & Makro Multi Kruzer, the rest are collecting dust...
The case is a nice touch to the propack, but I'd much rather have a nice backpack. First Texas had a nice backpack that was interchangable between Teknetics and Fisher. I got two of them, as they're durable, and tall enough that you can fit your detector broken down, extra coil, extra batteries, headphones, lunch, couple of bottles of water, etc. It's nice for those actually backpacking into a site, the Nokta case, I don't think you'd want to backpack with it, but it's a nice case to keep your Impact organized.

-Cal

Tom Slick

Jul 21, 2012
Mesa AZ
Detector(s) used
XP Deus & Deus II, Makro Multi Kruzer, White's DFX w/18" Arrow Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is a Backpack! Didn't you notice the two shoulder straps on the back. I'st just not a very good backpack. It is a nice case however. :laughing7:

Coil-2-Soil

Mar 21, 2017
East Coast
Detector(s) used
3030 and Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1493240210.385453.jpg

Is this what you were looking for as far as the way it is packaged? Hope this can help you.

Cal_Cobra

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2008
Northern California
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ800 & Makro Multi Kruzer, the rest are collecting dust...
It is a Backpack! Didn't you notice the two shoulder straps on the back. I'st just not a very good backpack. It is a nice case however. :laughing7:

I suppose, but I wouldn't want to pack into a site with it. Nice for the car though.

OP
OP
tnsharpshooter

tnsharpshooter

Jul 10, 2012
Tn
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That'll do thanks Coil 2 Soil.

Coil-2-Soil

Mar 21, 2017
East Coast
Detector(s) used
3030 and Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sure thing and thank you for all the info you posted while testing the Impact. I think everyone appreciates the honesty , good or bad.

seaham358

Greenie
Apr 25, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I ordered the Impact pro pack today from kellyco. They are backordered and had no date on when they would be getting them in to ship out. He did say that I made the current order so I won't have to wait for the next/3rd shipment from the Nokta. Ordered the Garret pro pointer with it.. First MD so I'm looking forward to getting out into the fields soon.

OP
OP
tnsharpshooter

tnsharpshooter

Jul 10, 2012
Tn
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I ordered the Impact pro pack today from kellyco. They are backordered and had no date on when they would be getting them in to ship out. He did say that I made the current order so I won't have to wait for the next/3rd shipment from the Nokta. Ordered the Garret pro pointer with it.. First MD so I'm looking forward to getting out into the fields soon.

Congrats on your purchase.
Hopefully it won't be long till you receive.

Read up on it immensely while you wait.
Will save you time,,and you'll be money ahead to get you up and running using in the field.
Watch you tubes too.

Again congrats.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread