Well, almost here....

Sondog

Greenie
Feb 19, 2017
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Nokta Fors Relic, Makro Red Racer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As I mentioned in another post on here, I just bought a Fors Relic. Bought it on another forum, and according to tracking it should be here Saturday. I'm looking forward to giving it a try. I've been watching all the youtube vids I wish there were more Terry Southern Videos, because I Love the fact he pulls no punches..and his commitment to doing great tests... I'm almost on overload from all the videos, I think the only ones I haven't watched are the ones that are not in English. Hopefully I get my F75 SE sold so I can recoup the money I spent on the Relic. I just never bonded with the F75 SE, it just seems to lack the accuracy of my AT Pro. Never had a machine that would recognize a Pull tab at 28 as a Nickel, and then ring it up later in the 60 range?? Not the old type actual Pull tab, but the newer ones that aren't suppose to come off, but people insist on tearing them off and throwing them on the ground, SMH. Anyway, this was kind of just my little Introduction here to this forum. I'm usually in the Tesoro forum, and sometimes the Garrett. Well, thinks for letting me post away..... I LIKE this forum........

Cal_Cobra

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2008
Northern California
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ800 & Makro Multi Kruzer, the rest are collecting dust...
Welcome Sondog!

I've heard nothing but good things about the Fors Relic. I think you might mean Keith Southern? Keith puts out some good videos :icon_thumleft:

hh,
Cal

OP
OP
S

Sondog

Greenie
Feb 19, 2017
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah Keith... I had been watching some videos by Terry Salomon, LOL....

OP
OP
S

Sondog

Greenie
Feb 19, 2017
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
oops, sorry I forgot to post it. Yes I Did. I LOVE it.....It's the deepest machine I've ever had. I went back to a park, that I've considered "hunted out" at least for me. I started finding coins again of course, about 3" deeper, LOL. It also besides the small coil, it came with the 5.5x 10 concentric. Very good Id's and pretty quiet if you don't start boosting the sensitivity too much. I don't see me getting rid of this one. My first find was a Nickel at about 8+" with a piece of Barbed wire right on top of it. It rang out clear as a bell, with some iron grunt around it....

Stoof2010

Jul 12, 2016
S.E. Michigan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh nice!!!
You got the white fors gold+ 5.5x10 concentric with it too!! I have the relic 5.5x10 DD (black) and the fors gold+ 5.5x10 concentric. Haven't been out with the concentric yet but the black one so far was my favorite. Maybe the new white concentric will top it off!!
Glad to hear it's working for you!!!

OP
OP
S

Sondog

Greenie
Feb 19, 2017
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Stefan... I haven't tried the Concentric yet, just the 11x7 and the 5", mostly the 5". I love how light the machine is with the 5", it's almost perfectly balanced. I can put my finger right under the pinpoint button, and it will just balance in my hand. Next time out I'm going to try out the White concentric.... I've got a few places where it will be ideal...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread