Trouble Mating my Makro Racer 2 Wireless Headphones to Makro Racer 2.

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello. I have been unable to sync up my Makro Racer 2 2.4 ghz wireless headphones to my Makro Racer 2 machine. I have removed the dongle and cleaned contacts which didn't look dirty or corroded and still no linking them up. The headphones are fully charged but, nothing I have tried has worked. Anyone else ever have trouble with syncing up their headphones with the machine? I might be doing something wrong but, it has not been a problem linking them up together until recently. Thanks in advance for any suggestions. Kurios1

OP
OP
Kurios1

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Never mind my post. I figured out what the issue was. It turns out I was somehow able to link the headphones to the machine by just pushing forward the toggle switch and not pressing the down key on the machine. It stopped allowing that so I watched a YouTube video that showed me what I was missing. Sorry for anyone who may have racked their brain thinking what the problem could be. As per usual, it was the operator. :icon_scratch:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread