Nokta Customer Service.................????? KellyCo Customer Service.......????

JeremiahEdward

Aug 7, 2016
Williamsport, Pa
Detector(s) used
Nokta Velox One, Makro Racer(Red), Garret AT Pro, Garrett Ace 400, Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am having issue with my brand new Velox One. I have emailed both Nokta and KellyCo with a video of the issue I am having. That was 4 days ago. I have sent follow up emails to both and have heard nothing. nada. zilch.

Does anyone have experience with their customer service? I this normal?? i have ground balanced according to Nokta instructions, and in that video the sensitivity was down on 1. I have tried 7 different parks now. 5 in Pennsylvania... 2 in Illinois. Nothing I do will stop the "chattering". There is NO WAY i will hear any deep targets over that constant noise. I have used several detectors in years past.. they were nothing like that.

Also, the target in the video was a coin on the surface to give an idea of how loud the chattering is.
Here is the video:

[video]https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7Vp0ZpTKxywQkRfeUloQU9Ua2c/view?usp=sharing[/video]

Last edited:

gene the machine

Apr 24, 2012
Western New York
Detector(s) used
Compass Coin Magnum, Garrett GTP1350, Minelab CTX 3030, XP Deus, Nokta Impact
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
i watched the video but i'm not sure what you are telling us with it. audio very chattery? tell us more.

Nokta Detectors

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jun 2, 2014
Istanbul, Turkey
Detector(s) used
NOKTA AND MAKRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am having issue with my brand new Velox One. I have emailed both Nokta and KellyCo with a video of the issue I am having. That was 4 days ago. I have sent follow up emails to both and have heard nothing. nada. zilch.

Does anyone have experience with their customer service? I this normal?? i have ground balanced according to Nokta instructions, and in that video the sensitivity was down on 1. I have tried 7 different parks now. 5 in Pennsylvania... 2 in Illinois. Nothing I do will stop the "chattering". There is NO WAY i will hear any deep targets over that constant noise. I have used several detectors in years past.. they were nothing like that.

Also, the target in the video was a coin on the surface to give an idea of how loud the chattering is.
Here is the video:

[video]https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7Vp0ZpTKxywQkRfeUloQU9Ua2c/view?usp=sharing[/video]

Hello Jeremiah.
I sent you an email to let you know that we will get back to you by tomorrow as we were closed for a national holiday for a few days.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread