Just got my Nokta headphones

scribben

Jul 9, 2017
northern ky
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact....... ace 350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
now i can't wait even more i pre-ordered from kellyco .... in june hopefully will be here soon

Coil-2-Soil

Mar 21, 2017
East Coast
Detector(s) used
3030 and Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
FINALLY! ! ! I also preordered from kellyco back in march. Can't wait to get them. Thanks

OP
OP
H

Helge

Aug 13, 2017
Western Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not sure if Kellyco has them yet, I ordered mine from incidetectors. They are located in Turkey. No problems with them and at the same price as Kellyco, plus free shipping.

mudwhale

Jun 12, 2017
CT
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They are amazing and paired flawlessly. No more snagging the wire and tearing headphones off my ample head. Also incredible was the fact that I ordered them last Saturday and they arrived from Turkey today at lunch, free shipping no less.

Pictures, or, it never happened! Just kidding of course. I just ordered mine from the same company in Turkey. Thanks for the low down because I was hesitant at first ordering from them but I will always use them from now on instead of Kellyco for any Nokta products. Mine will be in my hands by Wednesday. I can't wait!

mudwhale

Jun 12, 2017
CT
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My Nokta wireless headphones came in today!!! YAY!! They work great. I ordered them from a company in Turkey called Incidetectors.

(Link deleted by mod for rule violation)

I ordered them Saturday evening. They were shipped on Monday and arrived here in CT on Thursday morning from Turkey. This is outstanding service and I will buy all my Nokta stuff from them from now on. The prices they charge are the same as Kellyco and charge no shipping. You can track the order and it will arrive UPS.

I paired them to my Impact for the first time and now I just turn them on, turn on the Impact and they instantly connect. They have virtually zero response lag. I am going to buy a couple extra pairs just to have on hand. I tend to destroy stuff by accident and this is a no brainer for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
H

Helge

Aug 13, 2017
Western Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No pictures it didn't happen....lol! Have fun with them.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mudwhale and helge, it violates our rules to advertise or post links to non-supporting vendors.

Sent from my P008 using Tapatalk

mudwhale

Jun 12, 2017
CT
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
still waiting :( .....

You can always cancel your order with KC and get them for the same price with free shipping from the place we bought ours. You'll have em in 3 days...Just saying.

Coil-2-Soil

Mar 21, 2017
East Coast
Detector(s) used
3030 and Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm thinking about that now. I'd have them in time for my next hunt. HH

Coil-2-Soil

Mar 21, 2017
East Coast
Detector(s) used
3030 and Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just got the Impact wireless headphones from kellyco. Charging them now!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread