NEW MAKRO MULTI KRUZER FIELD TEST

Cal_Cobra

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2008
Northern California
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ800 & Makro Multi Kruzer, the rest are collecting dust...
Dilek at Makro has given the go ahead to share field test information on the new Makro Kruzer series. I was asked to field test the Makro Multi Kruzer. I only received the detector last week, so I've been working hard to test the machine as much as possible at various sites (salt water beaches, relic sites, parks, etc).

Here's a quick video I did of some of the testing, hopefully this will answer some questions you may have:

HH,
Brian

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great video! I was hoping for some beach action. :occasion14:

toddbbq

Apr 13, 2014
Lutz FL
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tarsacci MDT-8000, Equinox 800 2x, T-Rex scoop, AT Pro and Excalibur 1000
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I too am interested in the beach testing.

OP
OP
Cal_Cobra

Cal_Cobra

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2008
Northern California
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ800 & Makro Multi Kruzer, the rest are collecting dust...
Great video! I was hoping for some beach action. :occasion14:

Hi Terry,

I tested it during low tide twice at the beaches in Monterey, California. Unfortunately low tide was in the evening after dark, but more unfortunate is that our beaches are sanded in, so there's hardly any targets. My buddy and I compared signals on the few targets in the wet sand that we could get, one thing that was impressive to me was that a few signals he flagged for me to check, the Kruzer didn't get a good signal on (iron grunts) and they in fact turned out to be small bits of iron.

I will say that I detected at Monterey beaches with my Racer2 after a good erosion event a couple of years ago, and it found plenty of targets. When my buddy who detects with the Explorer2 and I compared signals, he wasn't able to detect anything that I wasn't able to detect, so the Kruzer will have similar performance.

Thanks,
Brian

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread