Makro Gold Kruzer

IMAUDIGGER

Silver Member
Mar 16, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Couple of questions:

1.) Are any of the Gold Racer coils compatible with the Gold Kruzer (I realize there is a small difference in frequencies)?
2.) Are the Gold Racer wireless headphones compatible with the Gold Kruzer?
3.) Will there be a large coil similar to the GR40 available as an accessory for the Gold Kruzer?

Nokta Detectors

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jun 2, 2014
Istanbul, Turkey
Detector(s) used
NOKTA AND MAKRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Couple of questions:

1.) Are any of the Gold Racer coils compatible with the Gold Kruzer (I realize there is a small difference in frequencies)?
2.) Are the Gold Racer wireless headphones compatible with the Gold Kruzer?
3.) Will there be a large coil similar to the GR40 available as an accessory for the Gold Kruzer?

Hello there...
I will try to answer your questions:
The coils will not be compatible not only due to the frequency but because the Gold Kruzer is a waterproof unit, it has a special connector.
The Red Edition headphones work with the Gold Kruzer but the number of channels on the Blue Edition that is included in the box has more channels.
We may offer a large coil for the Gold Kruzer IF there is a demand for it by the majority of users.

OP
OP
IMAUDIGGER

IMAUDIGGER

Silver Member
Mar 16, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello there...
I will try to answer your questions:
The coils will not be compatible not only due to the frequency but because the Gold Kruzer is a waterproof unit, it has a special connector.
The Red Edition headphones work with the Gold Kruzer but the number of channels on the Blue Edition that is included in the box has more channels.
We may offer a large coil for the Gold Kruzer IF there is a demand for it by the majority of users.

Thanks for the answers and explanations.

If the Gold Kruzer is intended to be an update to the Gold Racer model, I would definitely suggest offering the large coil.
There may not be a lot of requests coming in for the large coils. I think this is primarily due to the lack of information available on the internet regarding how the large GR40 coil actually performs in the field.

Personally that was frustrating when I was considering whether or not to purchase the GR40 coil.

One last question...are the Blue Edition wireless headphones compatible with the Gold Racer?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread