Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Safari
Fisher F75+
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just placed an order for the 2.4 Ghz red edition wireless headphones. I know my impact does not have the latest update (v1.16?) and I am under the impression that the update will be required to pair the headphones with the detector. Is there anywhere online that would have a tutorial for the update and pairing of the headphones? Would like to do this with minimal headaches.....
Thanks in advance

Coil-2-Soil

Mar 21, 2017
East Coast
Detector(s) used
3030 and Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey Indiana Mark,I too bought an extra pair of headphones for my Impact. I did the update and found out the new update does not work with the old blue headphones so I had to go back and re-pair the blue phones with the machine. Just something to think about if you still use the blue ones. The update I got from Dailek on TreasureNet and hooked the Impact to my computer. The headphones come with instructions on pairing them and not hard to follow. Good luck and HH

OP
OP
I

Indiana Mark

Jul 28, 2016
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Safari
Fisher F75+
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks! Finally got the update figured out and installed. Fed Ex tracking says the headphones will be here tomorrow.
Until now, I have only tried to use wired headphone with the impact. Budget finally allowed me to purchase the Red Edition 'phones. The instructions for pairing them looks pretty easy, but then again I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions