My Only Dislike On The Anfibio

TheEquinoxHunter

Nov 22, 2018
TN
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 (Main), Equinox 600(water machine), Anfibio Multi, F75+, T2SE, (Old Faithful) (Co Main), BHLRP, ACE 200
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The main thing I dislike is the speed setting for recovery/seperation ect. I would like more depth in 3tone at 89. Hoping an update could solve this in the future though. It would be perfect for my trashy/iron sites with alot of over fill dirt, All in all im pretty happy with it. Note, it does great at seperation at 90+. Im probably not use to the different processor Nokta/Makro uses yet. I do have some videos of it seperating and unmasking like a champ in 90+ gain. Its deff a high performance machine, and curious what the software updates will bring in the future.

Last edited:

ripvanb

May 7, 2017
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 & Tesoro Compadre 8"
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is there a difference in VDI between the three frequencies?

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the info Im lookin at that machine!!!

Ammoman

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2015
NC
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Nokta Impact, Tesoro Compadre..
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I do not have the Anfibio but if it is anything like the Impact, the answer is yes... a slight difference between each frequency.

OP
OP
T

TheEquinoxHunter

Nov 22, 2018
TN
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 (Main), Equinox 600(water machine), Anfibio Multi, F75+, T2SE, (Old Faithful) (Co Main), BHLRP, ACE 200
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You have standard or normal mode which keeps TID the same between all fq. Then you have a different mode that will change TID with different fq. Cant rem the name of it. You get the idea though.

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

TheEquinoxHunter

Nov 22, 2018
TN
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I also want to add that it seems 2tone is prob the 2nd fastest from my testing while being very deep. Setting Zone 1tone to 30 and then the nonferrous tone Z2 at max makes it sound very sharp. I also keep Ferrous volume at 01, ISAT at 00. Went over a masked target while flipping from 3tone to 2tone and back and fourth between the two while sweeping the coil and did just as good. I still want higher gain in 3tone fast mode Nokta/Anfibio if you're reading. :)

tnsharpshooter

Jul 10, 2012
Tn
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus 2, Xp Deus 1, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Manticore
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

The answer is YES, if user has vdi normalized OFF. This setting is default set ON.

When normalized VDI is ON, VDI reflected all frequencies used like one would get using 14khz with VDI normalized OFF.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread