Supporting Vendor
Jun 2, 2014
Istanbul, Turkey
Detector(s) used
NOKTA AND MAKRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dear Valued Members,

As Nokta Makro Detectors, we are committed to investing in process improvements that will benefit and support our end-users.

Due to the growing demand of our global business and our commitment to providing the best service, we are pleased to announce our new USA Service Center which will start servicing customers as of March 1, 2019.

This will help us to streamline the repair and/or replacement processes and respond to end-users on a timely manner to provide them with the best customer service experience they deserve.

Please find below the contact info for the Nokta Makro Service Center in the USA and should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us directly.

NOKTA MAKRO SERVICE CENTER
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 706-619-2601
Address: 579 Nashville Street
Ringgold, GA 30736

Best Regards,

Dilek Gonulay

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

tnsharpshooter

Jul 10, 2012
Tn
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus 2, Xp Deus 1, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Manticore
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I actually called the telephone number to service center above at my expense.
Spoke with gent named Van.
Very courteous gent.
He said they are ready to start rock and roll starting tomorrow.
I asked him which models they will service.
Van’s response was they are setup right now parts wise to service Racer models and newer.
He said though if a person has older released unit than a Racer, they might be able to help, but may have to order parts, etc to make happen.
Anyways call them if you need help.

Thought I would share.

Cheers.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread