Wheres Dilek - Page 2
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Wheres Dilek

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Jan 2015
    Upstate NY
    Makro Racer 2 and Makro Kruzer Garrett Carrot pro-pointer AT
    774 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Thanks Dilek. I meant no disrespect, and i'm not jumping ship anytime soon. At this moment the control box is sitting on my desk as I type waiting for me to get to the post office to mail it out to the Nokta Makro Service Center in Georgia. Last night I took my Racer 2 out for a spin and found some old stuff, so that will be my go to machine for the time being, and who knows, I may just stick with it, just not underwater...

us
    Jan 2015
    Upstate NY
    Makro Racer 2 and Makro Kruzer Garrett Carrot pro-pointer AT
    774 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    I wanted to give an update to anyone who's interested about my experience with the Makro/Nokta repair center. I shipped out the Detector (just the control Box) to Van Boone of North Georgia Detectors. He received it on Monday 4/1. I got the control box back that Friday 4/5. Van replaced the LED's and the main board of the detector. In doing so my settings were lost but the board came with all the newest updates so it is current. I am rating this service very high and would like to thank Van (if he's listening) for his hard work. I am also happy that Makro/Nokta chose a smaller retailer to entrust their warranty repair work to, or if they're not small, they are not as huge as some of the other repair centers.

us
    May 2010
    White Plains, New York
    Minelab GPZ 7000; Equinox 600 -- Teknetics EuroTek PRO -- Grave Digger Tools Nemesis shovel, Sidekick hand digger -- Bunk's Hermit Pick
    24426 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Good to hear!

us
    Jan 2018
    North Atlanta
    Equinox 800, 6" coil, stock coil, 15" coil, ProFind-35 pinpointer, Simplex, Vanquish 540. sold: AT Pro with stock coil, Nel Thunder, Garrett 5" x 8" coil, Garrett Carrot, Simplex.
    1002 times
    Relic Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHunterGT View Post
    I would contact CS yes. Dilek has stated in a few forums recently that contacting CS...your dealer...or the repair facility....will be the quickest and easiest route to take.

She does not have the time (or job title) to handle every repair issue. She is traveling around doing trade shows and such - marketing and promotion being her gig.
    And she is darn good at what she does. Better than most spokes person at American detector companies. Do they even have a spokes person that can do social media and metal detecting forums like Dilek does?
    PetesPockets55 likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Aug 2013
    Southern California
    Equinox 800 / XP Deus
    9190 times
    I contacted the repair center on my Simplex issue and apparently they have no way of repairing any problems with the Simplex as of yet. Very disappointing.
    So I called the seller and was told to call the distributer. What? Why would a customer have to call the distributer? I don't believe thats my job.
    So I guess my next email will be to Notka Makro to see if I can get it resolved.
    Let me say I really like this detector but this warranty run around is not cool.

“Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.”
    – Albert Einstein

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    32368 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Most likely there are no spare parts in repair center yet, usually manufacturers do product replacement on just released detectors that fail, not repairs.
    RustyGold likes this.
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

USAF 1967-1971

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

No Expiration Date!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links