Supporting Vendor
Jun 2, 2014
Istanbul, Turkey
Detector(s) used
NOKTA AND MAKRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dear Valued Members,

We are proud to announce our first entry level detector – the SIMPLEX+ which has been the most exciting and anticipated product of 2019!

SIMPLEX+ IS THE FIRST WATERPROOF DETECTOR ON THE MARKET OFFERING EXTREME DEPTH AND HIGH-END FEATURES AT AN ENTRY-LEVEL PRICE!
SO SIMPLEX IS SIMPLY UNRIVALLED!

PLEASE FIND THE LINK BELOW FOR THE SIMPLEX+ COMMERCIAL VIDEO:

Product Page Link:
https://www.noktadetectors.com/metal-detector/simplex-metal-detector/

SIMPLEX+ FEATURES:
• IP68 - WATERPROOF UP TO 3m (10ft)
• WIRELESS AUDIO READY
• BUILT-IN RECHARGEABLE BATTERY
• LIGHTWEIGHT (1.3kg / 2.9lbs)
• RETRACTABLE SHAFT - Shaft retracts down to 63cm (25''). Great for easy transport, storage as well as diving!
• 11’’ DD COIL

Other features:
Easy to Use Single Menu Design
Search Modes - All Metal / Field / Park / Beach
Iron Volume
Notch Discrimination
Frequency Shift
Vibration
Online Firmware Updates
Fabulous Lightning for Night & Underwater Use – Backlit keypad / LCD & LED Flashlight

SIMPLEX+ WILL BE OFFERED IN 2 PACKAGES:
SIMPLEX+ and SIMPLEX+ WHP (Wireless Headphone Pack)

PACKAGE CONTENTS
SP28 DD Search Coil & Cover 28cm / 11''
6.3mm (1/4'') Headphone Adapter
Charging Adapter
USB Charging & Data Cable

SIMPLEX+ WHP Only
2.4 GHz Wireless Headphones Green Edition
Nokta Makro Cap

SIMPLEX+ MSRP: $299
SIMPLEX+ WHP MSRP:$399

Should you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Thank you all!

nwpa

Jul 6, 2017
Northwest PA
Detector(s) used
T2 classic
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just got the simplex email this morning, really looking forward to try it out.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From reading the specs it appears it is a single freq (12 khz) VLF using salt filters to enable use on salt beaches with 3 audio tones. I prefer multifreqency for salt beaches.

TheHunterGT

Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2015
Central California
Detector(s) used
Anfibio Multi - T2 Classic - F75+ - G2+....and MANY more tested and reviewed.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The fact it even has salt filters (among other specs) at that price point is fairly amazing. Looks to be a home run. I prefer lobster...but most days steak will do nicely.

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Rolling Rock, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How’s the simplex working out , good as advertised or another entry level machine your opinion

Iffy Signals

Sep 17, 2018
Rhode Island
Detector(s) used
Current-Deus & Equinox 800. Past - CTX, F75, AT Pro/Max, F44, Patriot.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome, looking forward to this one!

skarmajunga

Feb 25, 2009
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX3030
Fisher F75
XP Deus
Garrett AT Pro
Fisher CZ7A Pro
Sounds interesting, what is the release date

sprailroad

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2017
Grants Pass, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garrett A3B United States Gold Hunter, GTA 1000, AT Pro, Discovery Treasure Baron "Gold Trax", Minelab X-Terra 70, Safari, & EQ 800, & Nokta Marko Legend. EQ 900.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
12 Khz is a very good all around detecting freq. I believe. For people wanting to try detecting without spending a lot of money, I have pointed them to the Garrett ACE series, and now Minelab has come out with a new one as well, the Vanquish?. This Simplex SOUNDS like something I might like to have as a back-up detector to my EQ for MYSELF that I might just really enjoy, and you could drop it in water and be O.K. as well. For the price point, $300 to $400, Hmmmm…..A Nokta Makro Simplex you say...

sprailroad

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2017
Grants Pass, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garrett A3B United States Gold Hunter, GTA 1000, AT Pro, Discovery Treasure Baron "Gold Trax", Minelab X-Terra 70, Safari, & EQ 800, & Nokta Marko Legend. EQ 900.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
and it's not bright yellow or red. I'd bet a small coil will be offered as well.

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
Terry said its better then a ATX but not as good as a NOX 600 and those words are from #1 Beach Cleaner in New York , Florida and Arizona

OP
OP
N

Nokta Detectors

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jun 2, 2014
Istanbul, Turkey
Detector(s) used
NOKTA AND MAKRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all... a few clarifications... there is only 3 people who tested the final version and they are not on this forum.
And yes, we will have optional coils available in the near future.

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks for the info ...I trust terry word ....Everybody should wait and see some real honest test done by the great members here who knows what version will be out then ...Today world when all specs come out after the detector old news any thing possible ...A NOX is hard to beat maybe in 6 months minelab will get its act together and its new detector will look as good only time will tell

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let me say this I DO NOT OWN A SIMPLEX !!! YET !!!! i was at pound the ground. I watched closely as Nokta people made there test gardens. Nothing tricky was done to the gardens. I watched the Simplex's they had OUT PERFORM all other DETECTORS! Nothing could preform as well as the Simplex. I sat there, Not being able to walk very well and seen HUNDREDS of people bring there machines there to test and none came close to the ability of the simplex. I seen big and small coiled CTX's Etrac's , Equinox 600 and 800 all types of coils and different programs MY Deus would hit the half dollar at 15 inches but the signal was so week on all the programs i tried it on i would not have dug it. I tried the Ultimate, Deep , Fast XY programs and could not find a digable signal. My coil was a 11 inch X 35 with different frequency's . The Simplex is the real DEAL !!!

relicmeister

Bronze Member
Jul 26, 2012
Poconos, Nw.NJ & Delaware Valley
Detector(s) used
XP Orx Deus II, 9” coil
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
That’s interesting and encouraging news.
Enough that if they wind up slapping a 25%
Tariff onto Turkish goods (which would increase the price by $75 bucks give or take)
I’d still get one. It’s worth considerably more that that even if your observations are correct-and I have no reason to doubt they are.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread