Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I haven't followed this machine. I would want one why?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I haven't followed this machine. I would want one why?

It is an low priced entry level water proof detector to compete against the existing entry level detectors like the Garrett Ace series. Based on detectors you own already, only reason might be a low price detector to keep in your car trunk at all times.

GopherDaGold

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2009
St. Charles County, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Teknetics Delta 4000, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Apparently the first batch was shipped with bad coils and are having to be replaced.

TheHunterGT

Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2015
Central California
Detector(s) used
Anfibio Multi - T2 Classic - F75+ - G2+....and MANY more tested and reviewed.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Apparently the first batch was shipped with bad coils and are having to be replaced.

Coil issue has been fixed and full production has been happening for a week already. All upcoming shipments have the new coils and updated firmware.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Treasure_Hunter. I already have a secondary machine that fits that bill.

SanMan

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2012
West Coast
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, AT Max, AT Gold - Tesoro Euro Sabre - Tesoro Bandido II uMax - Troy X2 - Tesoro Stingray - Mojave - Fisher 1280X- Fisher 1235X - and many more.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some people were concerned about Turkey, all over the news for a while.

Hopefully all of that is over and things are getting back to normal.

The U.S. is playing catch up.
Foreign made machines are leading the pack in popularity.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TreasuresinAmerica, please check you PMs.

Peter67

Oct 9, 2016
Belgium
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2
Xp Deus
Minelab Equinox 600
Nokta Makro Legend
Nokta Makro Multikruzer
Tesoro Lobo Super Traq,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Having experience with the Ace series and the AT pro or AT Max i say it will compete more against the AT pro or AT Max. It just blows the Ace series away. If i had to choose between the AT Pro or At Max, ii take the Simplex.

Irishgoldhound

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2013
🥇 Banner finds
Having experience with the Ace series and the AT pro or AT Max i say it will compete more against the AT pro or AT Max. It just blows the Ace series away. If i had to choose between the AT Pro or At Max, ii take the Simplex.

I agree. Simplex is in another league compared to the Ace series and other entry level detectors. So far It looks to compete with the mid to higher end VLF models at a bargain price.

Jeffhunter

Apr 10, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm having some coil issues with mine, it will false while sweeping over thick grass or the slightest bump on the ground. It will VDI 93 when it falses. I checked all the connections and routing but it still happens. Sometimes it will work properly for a few minutes and then return. I am really happy with it other than that. Anyone else experience this behavior with their Simplex?

Irishgoldhound

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2013
🥇 Banner finds
That’s not good. Sorry to hear your new detector is already having issues. Hopefully it gets resolved for you.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread