Keep thread for this machine

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Rolling Rock, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A lot of folks want to no how this machine is performing and being new so keep these category open thanks

The whole sub forum is for the Simplex.

Pointman

Silver Member
Feb 18, 2013
Arkansas
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
I’ve used about all modern ones but right now: CTX 3030, White’s MXT Pro, XP Deus, Vaquero, White’s TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I’m really curious and will probably indulge in one soon enough. I’m impressed with the Anfibio but it is simple hard on me to use and I need something ultra light. I have the equinox but I’m not terribly impressed with it.

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
I’m really curious and will probably indulge in one soon enough. I’m impressed with the Anfibio but it is simple hard on me to use and I need something ultra light. I have the equinox but I’m not terribly impressed with it.

The Simplex is slightly heavier but evenly balanced in my opinion. The Deus and ORX are super light and I can swing them for twice as long as the Nox and Simplex. Good luck!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions